210421 Saku no Ki Ep 201: Little Nightmare 2 And Senior, Eating Trip Behind The Scene, Nako The Adorable Pocket-dol, And More

• 3 Sakura says the radio recorder she always used to record Saku No Ki has completely broken suddenly. It doesn't recognize the SD card. So she is using her phone to record now. She was worried if the her phone is good enough for radio. But she has no other choice. 3

1 All the other members are taking this time to go home and stuff, but Chaeyeon still pops into the dorm every now and then. She suddenly started dancing & I asked her what was up. She just said she felt like it. I told her I was going to start recording for Saku no Ki, so she nodded and danced out of the room 1

2 Someone who wasn't a fan of idols became #IZONE fan & started realizing how wonderful idols are

Sakura: I'm really glad~ There were quite many who said they used to dislike me before, without any reason, but started liking me after I became #IZONE...😅 Initially, I was kinda hurt when I heard that, wondering, 'Why do people hate me without reason?'. There were times I got hurt but now, I simply & honestly just feel gratitude. I think it's only human to have unpleasant feelings towards things you don't know about. Looking at the final result, if you ended up liking me after knowing more about me, I'm glad~ At least you didn't end up still hating me after knowing more about me...😂 Ultimately, there were many who said they ended up liking me so I'm really happy~ 2

1 Q: How do you make friends when it's only your seniors, like when you first entered senbatsu?

Sakura: Well, it won't be all seniors forever. Gradually, people in the same year and/or your juniors will join and things will get easier. At the same time, if you can find at least one senior you can get along well with, it'll help too. I connected with Yuihan while filming for dramas & I was always tagging along behind Sasshi. 1

2 A fan said they can feel "the smile & sadness" from Sakura's radio & it's calming...

Sakura: Sadness!? (laughs) I wonder why you feel sadness from my voice...? I feel bad~ I'll try to be more cheerful. Is it because I usually record in the middle of the night? Schedule was particularly tough today so you may sense the tiredness from my voice...😅 I'll do my best~! I want to make this a radio which can deliver smiles!

Eat-ting trip has been amazing right!? For us too, we don't consider Eat-ting Trip as a schedule. It's simply a holiday trip for us to just enjoy ourselves completely~ The first day ended with our game/snack party right? It was around 1am. After that, We stayed in the dorms in groups of 4. The dorm had a heated swimming pool~! Isn't that amazing?? After playing for 1 whole day, zip-lining & paragliding, after such a tiring schedule, everyone went into the pool & played around some more~ SaNakHii was with Chaeyeon, Yujin, Yena, Chaewon, Eunbi unnie, Kangchan...I think? around 5 of them played in the pool & the rest immediately fell asleep😂 Hearing that, I thought to myself, 'their personality really shines through', 'how very #IZONE-like~'😂 It was a really fun Eat-ting Trip~ 2

1 Fan: It's not an IZ*ONE song, but if I had to pick a song to represent Nako, it would be Love Whisper

Sakura: Ah, that song was legendary. Nako over these 2 1/2 years... she hasn't changed. You might be thinking, "What do you mean?!" She's grown a lot as an idol, but to me she's still that 11 year old I met all those years ago. A cute episode about Nako is that she's truly a child of the times. She's totally into TikTok & Youtube, she'll always be finding interesting things & showing them to me lol. She's a little sister like that 1

2 Fan wrote in about Little Nightmares 2

Sakura: For people who don't play games much, they'd probably imagine PUBG, Apex, Fortnite or even Mario when they hear battle or action games. But this world is really overflowing with a variety of games~ There are games with stories which makes you think, 'Eh, is this a movie?' like LN2 & the game which I got for my birthday during #IZONE CHU S2. Those are practically movies~ There's action games, RPG, Battle Royale...just various types of games! Recently I've been hooked on story based games & have been watching old game play videos too. Like Yume Nikki, Undertale & such. I'm into games with amazing stories which makes me feel like I've watched a full-length movie after playing it. The most memorable scene in LN2 is...isn't it Six's last scene at the end? It's different from the ending I was expecting. I thought it'd be a happy ending...well, it's not exactly a bad end but it's kinda...EHH! Which makes it memorable since it sticks in your mind. The most troublesome part was the hospital for me! Having to shine the flashlight on the mannequins while moving around was really scary! It was hard enough that it's in a hospital... It was dark & I recorded it alone so it was super scary~

Game recommendation: Sekiro

Sakura: Of course, I've played it immediately after it came out! It's from the same company who made Dark Soul~ And yes, it's literally a game you'd have to die to clear. The enemy is super powerful so you have to learn their moves! I think I gave up at the 1st boss because it was impossible...😂 I had a lot of fun & I was thinking of playing it again someday. But I'm scared that I'd suck so badly that it would frustrate you all...😅 It'd be nice if I can play it someday. Pls look forward to it~

Fan: A song which represents Eunbi is Spaceship

Sakura: Spaceship is a good choice! For me, I think it's Highlight for Eunbi-chan! Eunbi-chan has many parts & her strong older sister vibe really suits the song. Also, Rumor! It's pretty much Eunbi-chan's song~ (still choosing a song which represents Eunbi) Eunbi unnie is hard~ She has lots of great parts in various songs! I said Rumor earlier but another one just came to mind... During Fiesta Japanese ver recording, I was listening in the booth. The musical step is slightly different with the Korean ver., the parts which is like adlib. I like Eunbi-chan's part there quite a lot~ You might have noticed it but for those who haven't, pls listen to it which focusing on Eunbi-chan's part!

IZONE member select (image song) by Sakura

Chaeyeon: Sequence

Minju: SSOTS

Yuri: My Love

Yena: Panorama

Hyewon: Highlight

NakHiiSak: Hey. Bae. Like It

Yujin: Sequence

Chaewon: Panorama

Sakura: Yummy Summer

Wonyoung: So Curious

Eunbi: Highlight, Rumor, Fiesta JP ver.

Parallel universe video has been uploaded recently too...hmm, I don't know what to say. I didn't know that it was going to be uploaded when I got the notification. I watched it with half-open eyes since I still can't watch it straight on yet... I've seen bits of fans' reaction to it & as expected, there were some who still couldn't watch it properly yet. ...I don't know what to say. I'm sorry...I honestly don't know what to say right now😅 This is my true feelings. Furthermore! Can I say something shocking? #IZONE activities is only until April 29th right? There's Sakunoki on April 28th... Don't you think I've been given too many ordeals?😂 I'm not saying I hate Sakunoki but...isn't it hard work?😅 I wonder what I'll be talking about on April 28th...I haven't even started thinking or prepare my heart yet. There's no plans as of yet. What do you think I should talk about?😂 It's gonna be pretty tough huh? This role. Can WIZONE take over for me instead?😂 Well, I'll do my utmost best. It'll be nice if I could talk with my true feelings & without getting too sad. I don't want to see WIZONEs crying anymore so I hope I can see it through cheerfully. That's just my hope but I don't know if it'll be like that...😂 Regardless, pls listen to Sakunoki on April 28th too! 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!