Is it just me or Rose solo debut didn't leave an impact?

• She had a super successful solo, i prefer Gone over OTG and tbh i still preferred if her tt was slow like Gone or a dance song.

OTG was in between, but it was a little strange. After some listening I liked, but idk, she is a lead dancer with amazing skills and a main vocal so i was waiting for a dance song with great moves!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she’s doing just fine despite both her songs in English.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!