the black mamba mv is weird

• the black mamba mv is kinda strange tbh idk how to explain it but it doesn’t really have the normal sm quality i guess?? also karinas portion of the mv where the lady is putting the crown on her doesn’t even feel like it belongs with the rest of what’s going on

• I think it's odd that for a debut they didn't try to do anything that really differentiates the members. We learned almost nothing about the individual members capabilities from that video.

It feels like they were more enamored with the video production itself than the girls in the group.

• Everyone has different perspective and that's why I love Black Mamba.

I think it's odd that for a debut they didn't try to do anything that really differentiates the members. We learned almost nothing about the individual members capabilities from that video.

It feels like they were more enamored with the video production itself than the girls in the group.

Though I second this. Other 4th gen rookies are posting so many contents before and after debut. And showcasing more talents. SM should do something like that.

• arinas portion of the mv where the lady is putting the crown on her doesn’t even feel like it belongs with the rest of what’s going on

That's because it's not meant to be apart of the world that they are in. It's meant to be a vision (?) that Karina is having and I think the lady symbolises the Black Mamba taking over Karina and making her rule their world, Kwangya.

If you looked closely, Karina's eyes turn black after that scene and the music video continues on normally.

• I think it's odd that for a debut they didn't try to do anything that really differentiates the members. We learned almost nothing about the individual members capabilities from that video.

It's a music video? Something that is made to showcase the song, choreography and overall group.

All the girls' had their own individual scenes and did the choreography perfectly so what else do you want from a music video? They aren't going to sing in acapella when it's not in the official audio lol.

• idk but that part with jang yoonju scares the crap out of me its so creepy bc of the demonic ass whispering IFSDFHSJKJDFK they look pretty tho!

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

Apparently its just a introduction into aespa concept/ world, also apparently more members may be added (THEORY) some fans think there are 7 members altogether and that the 3 remaining girls will have their own unit, and the aespa logo has a purple light and green light that clashes which represents the subunits become a full group

:whatr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!