In honour of the return of Going Seventeen

• Here is a list of all 2020 Going Seventeen episodes in order of least loved to most loved.

Ones that got a little bit boring for me, sorry - Escape Room, Pie in the Sky, The8 and the 12 Shadows, Four Wheeled Rider.

Only watched once or twice - Debate Night II, Delivery Food Fighter, Brain Survival (The episodes with the puns and in-jokes and fast talking can go over my head a little bit;(), and Bungee.

Maybe would have been better if edited down to 2 episodes instead of 3 - Boo Seungkwan's Past Life Destiny.

15: Christmas in August. Only saved from bottom of the list because of SCoups yelling at Dino, and honestly that doggy-style moment...

14: Carnival. I like episodes that feel spontaneous and this was one of those, but they seemed a bit frustrated, understandably. I liked Jun's acrostic poem and the dancing.

13: Insomnia-Zero. One of the over-my-head eps, but some super funny moments.

12: Human Chess. Lost my interest in parts but Seungkwan's flying carpet moment is such a rewatch that the video starts for me at that spot whenever I go back to it.

11: Going (magazine). Interesting, but not too many funny moments because they were focused on their jobs. DK was my highlight, repeatedly trying to help and getting told to move out the way^^

10: Bad Clue. Really well produced.

9: Going v Seventeen. Nice to see the chemistry between Seventeen and their crew, and the competitiveness.

8: Mystery Mystery. The eating challenges, really funny.

7: Svtside Out. The8's was the standout for me, from "Oh my gosh!" to bossing Dino.

6: Mousehunters. Hoshi hiding for most of it, only to emerge and run straight into them all :-D

5: Don't Lie 2. Hoshi's meltdown at Mingyu is a classic, and Jun casually finding the money without even changing expression.

4: Don't Lie 1. Hoshi stole the show in this one too. I don't think anyone has ever announced themselves to be Mafia and gone on to win the game!

3: TTT Hyper-realism. It really did feel realistic, loved the drinking games.

2: Seventeen's Got Talent. I think I've rewatched these more than any other episodes. They all killed it. DK's singing was beautiful/scary, Vernon impressively handled the food torture, Hoshi, Jun and The8 were my favourite parts, and it's worth rewatching just for the constant spasms of Seungcheol's shoulders :evil:

1: The Tag. Best Gose concept ever, entertaining from start to finish. I feel personally offended that it didn't get first place in the viewers poll.

• I literally tried to create my own ranking today as well. Was gunning for a top 10 but failed miserably. Too many great episodes. ;( Decided on my eleven favourites and ranked them very loosely.

Me and op ranked them differently

11. Delivery Food Fighters

The most absurd episode. Still can’t believe we got an hour of SVT talking absolute nonsense. Also can’t believe that I kinda loved it.

10. Insomnia-Zero

It was hilarious hearing them drag up old embarrassing stories of each other and, idk, love their friendship in it. You can really tell how close they are.

9. Brain Survival

I’m kinda a nerd so love numbers, puzzles and small brain teasers so this was obviously so much fun for me. Especially when you could try to play the game together with them (like the numbers game at the end).

8. Hyperrealism

Started out slow but ended up really enjoying this episode. I actually feel like I got to know them better.

7. Going

One of the best parts of this was how focused (some) of the members were. Especially Mingyu ofc. (Btw I can’t be the only one who thought he was hot in this episode. Like more than usual.) The remaining members did a good job lifting the mood and making sure the episode stayed fun.

6. Debate Night 2

The debate night is an official classic imo and always fun to watch. Suggestion: It would be cool if they would add one serious topic to the mix.

5. Escape Room

As I said I love puzzles so this was another episode which ended up being especially fun for me. Plus I just liked the groups? We got some fun combinations of members.

4. Don’t Lie 2

I thought about including Don’t Lie 1 as well but putting them both on the list felt redundant and Don’t Lie 2 was funnier. Hoshi is a legend.

3. Christmas in August

This episode really shouldn’t be ranked this high. It was one of the dumbest and easiest concepts (thank you Vernon) but I also spent the whole episode laughing. Might also be the one I have rewatched the most times.

2. Four Wheeled Rider

I’m not sure it should be that fun to watch grown up men riding in small cars spraying each other with water but it was. The episode turned into outer chaos in the best way.

1. Mousebusters

Similar to Four Wheeled Driver but better production and action. Plus I love the name.

• as of now i think the bungee jump episode is first place, insomnia zero is second(would be first if coups was there), debate night and don't lie 2 tied 3rd and idk how to rank the rest lol, tdy's episode was really funny too although i didnt really understand the episode, idk why i was just laughing all the way, i even choked on my fried rice when vernon got fired lol

• I cant rank all of them so top 5 i guess ><

5. Christmas in August

Watching them loosing their mind over games. Quality content.

4. Mousebusters

Loved the theme and content.

3. Seventeen's got talent

Seriously i was laughing so hard the whole time

2. TTT

Nothing better than seeing svt having fun and not stressing over content

1. SVTSIDEOUT

Imagine my shock when i didn't see this episode in the official ranking...

• I will do top 5 as top 10 is too hard for me;

1. The Tag

I love anything and everything related to horror or thriller, so this is automatically at the top of the list. Plus, it’s Seventeen we are talking about, they turn anything into golden comedy.

2. Insomnia-Zero

This has to be one of the funniest episode, the way they trash talked one another just to leave work early is hilarious.

3. Hyperrealism

Them being themselves and acting casually is just so wholesome, plus their chaotic natures make it even more amusing to watch.

4. Mouse Busters

The chase, the hide and seek was hilarious to watch.

5. SVT’s Got Talent

Jun, that’s it. This should sum up everything.

• ok let's arrange it, mine looked so out of format

top 5

1. bungee jump

the game where they had a forbitted word or action was really funny, seeing how the members were mostly trying to avoid it, and we have hoshi who is as fearless as a tiger, and it was so touching to see kyeom jump although he's really scared of heights and seeing the members cheer him on was so sweet also, and ofc the hongsam, counting games were super fun

2. insomnia zero

like i said, this will definitely be first place if not for the fact that cheol was not in the episode, just seeing the members spilling funny tea about each other and saying dad jokes, woozi unable to control his laughter, was all so hilarious, and ofc the mukbang part, haha gosh the way they were trying to make the worst noises to the point the editing team had to replace the sound track saying 'carats shld listen to something beautiful' and played some classical piece when hoshi was like aggresively eating

3. debate night 2

i remember watching this during my break and let me tell you, i laughed till i fell off my chair and my back hurted the entire day lol, but it was so crazy, the members had so many ridiculous points that were so ridiculous it became a bit rational lol and jeonghan-dino bickering was so funny. also the part where hoshi got gyu's wallet was crazy too

4. don't lie 2

kwon hoshi, that's it, he's crazy, the way he was aggresively trying to expose gyu and got so excited over it was so funny, and also moon junhui, who'll expect that he'll find the money, as expected, he kept a straight face, and the members were so funny also, the part where seokmin was a 65 liner was true and he made an old person's sound and cheol was like 65 liners arent that old, i went crazy at that part too

5. delivery food fighter

i love eating to begin with so guess who was really happy when they made a episode abt food? yours truly ofc. the puns were crazy and the food they ate actually looked awesome and it was just really natural, it really showed off svt's natural variety skills, that you don't need to diss/be physical to make a simple episode funny and entertaining

all gose episodes were good, never once i didnt laugh. it's finally back and i can wait to laugh even more

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!