KJH controversy...

• ... made me realize how we (in general) don't understand how toxic women can be in relationships.

First of all, it's still all rumors so I won't talk directly about them, but the situation of woman toxicity and how this is still seeing as fantasy.

After the whole controversy came to light involving a woman being the toxic, mind controlling and upper hand of the relationship i was really surprised about how so many are dismissing the victim bc he is a man... Like??

Going by this logic is just invalidating others struggles and let's be honest, there are so many men suffering within their relationships bc of their partner's attitudes and they are still silenced bc of how society still reacts towards these situations...

I'm not trying to make it a whole new discussion, but that situation made me think of how we still have so many things to change. So many things to learn and so many things to just think outside our box.

Anyways, I'm just thinking and though about sharing it with you guys. Bye!

:pepestare:

• Thank you for bringing this into light <3

work in progress

• You know, you are really sweet!

Well, I just really wanted to thank you for bringing up how this controversy ties in with the topic of how some people still think that women aren't capable of being toxic (or mentally abusive) in relationships. This topic should not be just based on sexuality, but more so on actual character. <3

work in progress

• Yeah I feel like male victims definitely get dismissed more than female victims in general... I mean look at the James Charles situation, if he were a straight male preying after female minors he would've been over at the first instance of his predation. But because all of the victims are male, I feel like people are a lot more forgiving of the situation and are overlooking it a lot more than they should be. He's a predator period and it's sad that people are still giving excuses, it's ridiculous that his apology video still has more likes than dislikes even as more allegations come out...

• Oh well. I do hope you changed!

• it's so clear how society ignores males victims it's a debate that seems to be controversial but it shouldn't, it's not up for debate that women can be as vicious and evil as any equally mean man, because in the end of the day men and women are HUMANS we are the same species and we share similar traits and we can be good or bad at the same level, people really must live under a rock if they think women aren't able of evil things! I am a woman and I am aware of all the bad things we can go through, but turning a blind eye for male victims do more harm than good for any kind of progress for our society in general, it just angers me, because I thought people wanted fairness... I do however am glad that in the real world majority of people at least understand in theory what equality really means.

I feel like this stupid and infantile "women r pure uwu" dumb rhetoric only is more existent on the hell of the internet, also i hate this because it makes look like women are forever to be childs and never held accountable needless to say this rhetoric is damagind for all sides.

• it's so clear how society ignores males victims it's a debate that seems to be controversial but it shouldn't, it's not up for debate that women can be as vicious and evil as any equally mean man, because in the end of the day men and women are HUMANS we are the same species and we share similar traits and we can be good or bad at the same level, people really must live under a rock if they think women aren't able of evil things! I am a woman and I am aware of all the bad things we can go through, but turning a blind eye for male victims do more harm than good for any kind of progress for our society in general, it just angers me, because I thought people wanted fairness... I do however am glad that in the real world majority of people at least understand in theory what equality really means.

I feel like this stupid and infantile "women r pure uwu" dumb rhetoric only is more existent on the hell of the internet, also i hate this because it makes look like women are forever to be childs and never held accountable needless to say this rhetoric is damagind for all sides.

The way you wrote a whole essay :pepe-sad:

Thanks for the interaction and yes, you were on point!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!