Imma need some help juseyo

• interesting...

you seem to already know the answer but what i find even more interesting is the fact that you would even consider this...

may i ask why my friend?

• interesting...

you seem to already know the answer but what i find even more interesting is the fact that you would even consider this...

may i ask why my friend?

I considered because I was very in love with my ex when we were together and I just had a very small feeling that he'd changed and wouldn't cheat on me again..

But with second thought, I just can't trust a cheater.

• I considered because I was very in love with my ex when we were together and I just had a very small feeling that he'd changed and wouldn't cheat on me again..

But with second thought, I just can't trust a cheater.

interesting...

you mentioned you had trust issues which is understandable given what you've told me about yourself...

(with all due respect if i'm wrong or out of line tell me so) growing up did you always feel you had the love of both of your parents and if not did you feel the love of the ex someone replaced it?

• interesting...

you mentioned you had trust issues which is understandable given what you've told me about yourself...

(with all due respect if i'm wrong or out of line tell me so) growing up did you always feel you had the love of both of your parents and if not did you feel the love of the ex someone replaced it?

My ex would've never replaced the love my parents gave me... That's just too much.

• My ex would've never replaced the love my parents gave me... That's just too much.

hmmm then it interests me because you seem to be a very intelligent person

so you already know what the answer should be and yet the heart wants what it wants...

let me ask you this then do your emotions often overcome your logic

• heres what i think. you can go back to dating him but dont do it suddenly if that makes sense. If hes sus then hes probably just gonna break up with you again, so be careful of that, but trust me i think its best to stay away from him a bit so you dont have to go through a heartbreak again. And if he cheats again then just remember you were too good for him anyways.

• heres what i think. you can go back to dating him but dont do it suddenly if that makes sense. If hes sus then hes probably just gonna break up with you again, so be careful of that, but trust me i think its best to stay away from him a bit so you dont have to go through a heartbreak again. And if he cheats again then just remember you were too good for him anyways.

tbh sometimes it depends on what you think though, but like i said, stay away from him a bit

• He doesn't deserve you.

It doesn't matter if he's a changed person, he left you for another girl, and now he changed his mind when they broke up and wants you back? That sounds like he can't decide what he wants. Or he's just playing around and wants to see what is 'the best for him'. Respect yourself, you deserve so much better. <3

• you’re better than that babes, you can do much better

once a cheater, always a cheater

let him know that’s not ok and how you won’t lower your standards for him

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LEAVE HIS AZZ

HE AINT DESERVE A BAD BEITCH LIKE U

DO NOT GET BACK WIT THAT CHEATER

THEM MUSTY AZZ UGLY AZZ DISGUSTIN AZZ DIRTY AZZ RATS

AINT WORTH IT

U NEED SOMEBODY THATLL TREAT U RIGHT

NOT THAT UGLY AZZ DIARRHEA LOOKIN AZZ BEITCH

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!