Why TWICE's I CAN'T STOP ME should have been a pop hit in 2020

• I think it was a hit but it didn't have an explosive start, but it had good longevity. Ppl said TWICE was declining and then ICTSM suddenly blasted in both YT views and Spotify. It might not perform too well in KR but internationally, YES.

its perfomance on spotify and yt is rlly incredible. not song related but the album also charted 72 on bb200...

as of KR, its doing better than FS and M&M but still dissapointing compared to their old standard

• I cant see it. ICSM disappointed me enormously, i still to this day have no idea what the fugg JYP was thinking turning a moody, dark midtemp banger into a supercharged, out of control dance song with choruses that force the poor girls to literally scream their lines. Listen to what couldve been!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If any song could have resonated with real promo, it was Cry For Me. It is their best single since WIL, an epic waste for it to be released the way it was.

• its perfomance on spotify and yt is rlly incredible. not song related but the album also charted 72 on bb200...

as of KR, its doing better than FS and M&M but still dissapointing compared to their old standard

Yeah, looking at the charts I believe ICTSM didn’t have the head start like M&M but its longevity and stuff is much better, but still compared to their 2018 songs - Fancy, I think they still need something which attracts the GP’s attention, which is a CUTE concept for me. ICTSM is a banger, I didn’t like it at first but it sounds so much better later on. And I love how it was successful internationally!!!

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• I cant see it. ICSM disappointed me enormously, i still to this day have no idea what the fugg JYP was thinking turning a moody, dark midtemp banger into a supercharged, out of control dance song with choruses that force the poor girls to literally scream their lines. Listen to what couldve been!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If any song could have resonated with real promo, it was Cry For Me. It is their best single since WIL, an epic waste for it to be released the way it was.

this.

the resident tzubin shipper

THANK YOOOUUU

Cry For Me is their best title track imo, up there with Fancy.

ICSM is subpar for a title track, i was beyond disappointed when i first heard it, and i only somewhat like it now after hearing it 500 times

And the instrumental is so fire, i love the 80s synth but man JYP ruined it

its way too high, which is normal for Twice songs because jyp hates them i guess, but that last chorus when Nayeon is literally screeching at the top of her range...i cant take it.

• To be honest I think Gfriend and Everglow did that concept way better last year. I guess sales and views aren't on my side though.

But "Cry For Me", that should have been one of the big K-Pop hits of the year. I'm baffled that JYP fumbled that release and didn't even make it a main title. It could have been huge.

• To be honest I think Gfriend and Everglow did that concept way better last year. I guess sales and views aren't on my side though.

But "Cry For Me", that should have been one of the big K-Pop hits of the year. I'm baffled that JYP fumbled that release and didn't even make it a main title. It could have been huge.

I liked Mago more than Latida, but the best retro 80s songs for me were Star by Loona and So Bad by StayC. I cant get enough of both songs, even now, they're on repeat. Star has such an addictive instrumental in the chorus and dance break, So Bad might even be better with one of the best bridges i've heard in Kpop, both songs have great choreo too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!