More & More could’ve been a masterpiece

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m simply at a loss for words. This remix/reloaded version of More & More sounds so much more epic and grand than the actual song we got. The chorus instrumental combined with the chanting was perfect and ending the song with the dance break [after the rap] and Nayeon’s first verse? Chef’s kiss. The dance break would’ve had so much more impact like this.

the resident tzubin shipper

• miuhiae

Changed the title of the thread from “More & More” to “More & More could’ve been a masterpiece”.
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m simply at a loss for words. This remix/reloaded version of More & More sounds so much more epic and grand than the actual song we got. The chorus instrumental combined with the chanting was perfect and ending the song with the dance break [after the rap] and Nayeon’s first verse? Chef’s kiss. The dance break would’ve had so much more impact like this.

Definitely, if it was structured like this instead, it would have been a much stronger and powerful song <3:thumbup:

work in progress

To completely honest, this gives me chills. It gives me a feeling I can’t even explain. It’s a bop for me! I think the instrumental really ties it all together. It gives a very happy and free spirited vibe. Kinda wants to make you jump around and have a good time yk? And omg don’t even get me started with the dance break- Literally perfect. I think this version is a lot more my style. Certified hit <3

• I have listened to this before and it was FABULOUS!!! I loved this instrumental for the verse and pre-chorus (this was made by revel but the inst. was made by ZSunder, he made a M&M demo) bc this one gives out a fresher vibe and less emptiness. For the chorus, it was so great and epic and I also liked Z.Sunder's Revamped Version's chorus as well. The dance break was made better but I prefer mando's version AND the legendary dance break that ZSunder made. Overall, More & More coula have ben made to be more epic and more energetic because they all feel "fuller" than the original.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• To completely honest, this gives me chills. It gives me a feeling I can’t even explain. It’s a bop for me! I think the instrumental really ties it all together. It gives a very happy and free spirited vibe. Kinda wants to make you jump around and have a good time yk? And omg don’t even get me started with the dance break- Literally perfect. I think this version is a lot more my style. Certified hit <3

Literally I got the same feeling. The sound felt so powerful and also melancholic in a way? I think the percussion and snare (I think that’s what it’s called) really set the tone and gave a strong summery nostalgic vibe which would’ve really enhanced the original song. And the Dance Break here is literally perfection!! My jaw actually dropped and it feels so much more impactful.

• Literally I got the same feeling. The sound felt so powerful and also melancholic in a way? I think the percussion and snare (I think that’s what it’s called) really set the tone and gave a strong summery nostalgic vibe which would’ve really enhanced the original song. And the Dance Break here is literally perfection!! My jaw actually dropped and it feels so much more impactful.

Oh my goodness yes! Exactly! It just sounds so magical and whimsical you know? And yeeeees! The Snare (I think it’s called that lol) and the percussion really does set the tone! The dance break is literal gold! I’m so in love with this version! The impact is most definitely real! Jyp needs to take notes lmao-

Whoever made this remix deserves a Grammy for real-

• There are multiple remixes to the song that are better than the original

External Content www.youtube.com

• More and More is the perfect summer bop.

Just need to delete that rap. Truly their worst.

But I guess the track couldn't be too perfect.

We weren't ready to be slayed that hard again.

The instrumentals during the chorus hit SO HARD THO

• I love the rap verse though. It’s so playful yet sassy? And the lyrics flow really well better than most of their title track raps. It was just placed awkwardly in the song. Had it been before the dance break like in this remix, it (and the whole song) would’ve felt more cohesive and sounded better. I still love More & More though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!