I recomend random music to you

• You are not going to be able to choose what you are going to get. the music will be very randomly chosen so you won't really know by now what you are going to get. The music can be random on a level from German folk to Japanese metal or something really different like Youtuber-songs, remixes etc.

The only thing you can decide is how many artists you are going to get. If you don't say how many artists you want I decide on how many artists I send you

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• just one for now :froghype:

I am presenting to you a German rapper called Juse Ju

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'll just take 2 artists

First artist I am presenting to you is a Japanese 3 member group called BLOOM VASE (I am not too familiar with the group so I don't know why some songs say they featured eachother on their own music by member-names xD I once tried to google them but there is literally no profile or wiki on them so IDK if thats even a group)

External Content youtu.be

The next one I show you is a Japanese rapper called Novel Core

• :pepe-flirt:

I'm presenting to you a Japanese rapper called Rude-α

• Interesting...come at me! I'm curious :D

Im giving you the German vocalist Lina

• Novel Core's songs sound like a lot of American songs I've heard

• Im giving you the German vocalist Lina

Thank you! I'll check her out :pepelove1:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• 1 please!

I recomend you the JPop-boygroup WARPs

• Thank you!

I recomend to you the German vocalist Madeline Juno

• one for me please!

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

• Send music my way plz

I recomend to you Mindme

• one for me please!

I recomend to you the Japanese group JO1

• I recomend to you the Japanese group JO1

oooh thankie, i like the last song and the second one your recommended hehe

i’ll give them a good listen later~

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!