MAMAMOO's Top 10 B Sides

• According to me. I didn't include solos, CF songs and OSTs. Might help as recommendations as well for those wanting to get into Mamamoo's discography <3

10. Travel (Travel)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

9. Rainy Season (Red Moon)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8. My Star (White Wind)

7. Rude Boy (Yellow Flower)

6. Morning (Blue;S)

5. I Miss You (Melting)

4. No No No (Pink Funky)

3. High Tension (Reality in Black)

Peak classy sexy Mamamoo tbh

2. Words Don't Come Easy (Melting)

Begging them to do bossa nova again because this is perfection

1. Bad Bye (White Wind)

The vocals, rap verses and overall angst in this track *chef's kiss*

I spread it out across albums so it doesn't just end up being Melting, Blue;S and RIB lol. What's your top 10?

• Once again our tastes prove to be uncannily similar lmao. 5-7/10 from your list would probably actually appear in my top 10 list as well loll. I’m especially impressed you have morning bc most people gloss over that song and don’t think too much of it while it’s my favourite from the blue;s mini 😂

Some other bsides i love: finally, where r u, midnight summer dream, funky boy, friday night, gentleman, spring fever

• Once again our tastes prove to be uncannily similar lmao. 5-7/10 from your list would probably actually appear in my top 10 list as well loll. I’m especially impressed you have morning bc most people gloss over that song and don’t think too much of it while it’s my favourite from the blue;s mini 😂

Some other bsides i love: finally, where r u, midnight summer dream, funky boy, friday night, gentleman, spring fever

Ohh big yes for having the same taste haha. Blue;S as a whole is a masterpiece but Morning holds a special place for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!