Non-stans, do y'all like Day6 music?

• It took me some time to get into their music. I usually listen to rock and metal (how I got into kpop is a story for another time :) ) and I expected different sound when I first heard of them. But now, I love every single song they made, including covers. So, I'm a stan now. :lover4:

• I feel like I would like them if I dug deeper into their discography, because rock is typically my favorite genre. So far I've only heard 2 songs and they didn't quite capture me enough to download them. I'm really picky with music and usually too lazy to look for new songs unless I'm in the mood. I'm sure they have songs I would enjoy though.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I feel like I would like them if I dug deeper into their discography, because rock is typically my favorite genre. So far I've only heard 2 songs and they didn't quite capture me enough to download them. I'm really picky with music and usually too lazy to look for new songs unless I'm in the mood. I'm sure they have songs I would enjoy though.

Which 2 songs did you listen to

• Zombie and Where the Sea Sleeps. I didn't dislike them, but they're the type of songs that need to grow on me, I think.

You can try their older songs. Zombie and Where The Sea Sleeps is a bit more chill than their normal songs

This is their most popular song in SK

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their debut

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their most streamed Spotify song, this is more rock than the rest

A happier song, not as moody. Also, their win first was with this song

These are their most popular ones, you can give them a try. Let me know if they suit your taste

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!