Non-stans, do y'all like Day6 music?

• Day6 Music? 37

1. I'm a MyDay I love Day6 a lot (8) 22%
    2. I'm not a huge fan but I do listen and like their music (20) 54%
    3. I'm not a huge fan but I do give them a chance but isn't my cup of tea (5) 14%
    4. Tbh icy don't get offended I tried don't like their music (1) 3%
    5. Day6 who? Nugu? Never gave them a chance (3) 8%

Like Non-stans of Day6 do y'all like Day6 music? Do you guys give them a try or maybe like a few of their songs but are not interested enough to delve more into their B-sides or other stuff?

I'm just curious if people even check them out since they are band and not the typical idol group. And if they do is it their kind of music? I understand if you may not like their songs because their sound is not really like other idol groups' music

And for those who love their music as a casual, what is stopping you from knowing the group more?

• I love their music. Its weird because I always listen to their songs yet if you tell me to identify their members, even with just what they look like, I would have no idea.

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• My main kind of music is rock and band music. I haven't had time to check out all their songs but they're really good. I would like recommendations for songs along the lines of zombie, shoot me and especially I need somebody. I need somebody is one of my favourite k-songs ever.

• My main kind of music is rock and band music. I haven't had time to check out all their songs but they're really good. I would like recommendations for songs along the lines of zombie, shoot me and especially I need somebody. I need somebody is one of my favourite k-songs ever.

Shall I add you to the Day6 Taglist? :happyr:

Also if you like Zombie, you may like

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you like Shoot Me you may like

If you like I Need Somebody you may like

• I love their music, listen to it a lot and try to follow their activities as much as i can.
    Being a stan is in itself such a weird word to me, i don't know how you determine wheter someone is a stan or not, i don't like to use it ^^

I think Day6 are in general quite loved, especially for their music (which is of course the most important thing), but they don't put out as much content as idol groups and they don't dance and have dance performances, and most kpop fans need visual entertainment and something going on all the time, so they don't look into them.

Also i feel like they don't do fanservice and are more into trying to convey some deeper and more important messages. And a lot of people just want something light and not to think too much (i'm not trying to offend anyone or any kpop fans, just thinking why are they not more popular)

I would say casual fan listens to their title tracks, fans listens to their albums and B-sides. Stans might be more like fans but they may do more stuff like check out their interviews or streams or backstage stuff and variety show stuff (which Day6 don't have a lot of)

• Not sure what constitutes a 'stan' but they have a lot of songs that I like and love. I haven't checked out any of their extra videos, like interviews, variety shows, etc., nor do I have a bias, but I really enjoy their music and appreciate their talent and personalities.

• I checked and listened to all of their songs in the beginning, but then I stopped checking for awhile (not sure why), and started to listen again since Zombie..

• Thanks for the recommendations! I don't plan on joining any taglist though.

• Aah, allright, thank you! I think probably that's why not a lot of people say they are Day6 stans, because, like I said before, most fans want a lot of content and entertainment.

Well i do check out their stuff a lot and their music is imo definitely one of the best that i've heard (if not best) from Korea, since i like rock, pop-rock a lot.

Btw you're doing such good job promoting their music here, i see new people liking them and checking them out :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I can't rmb if you are but just asking in case. Do you want to be in the Day6 taglist ? :eyes::eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!