Cannot believe I was rooting for James Charles

• I'm sorry, but I have been living under a rock.

Can someone please explain what he did?

Hey Sarah! So, Basically James Charles was exposed for sending very....let’s just say not appropriate photos to underage boys. There is evidence and proof of the accusations against him from the 3 victims themselves. James has claimed that the boys told him that they were 18 years of age, but there is no proof as of right now that any of them said that. He made an apology video titled “Holding myself accountable”, where he basically “explained” the reasons as to why these situations occurred. That’s all that I know about the situation right now.

• Hey Sarah! So, Basically James Charles was exposed for sending very....let’s just say not appropriate photos to underage boys. There is evidence and proof of the accusations against him from the 3 victims themselves. James has claimed that the boys told him that they were 18 years of age, but there is no proof as of right now that any of them said that. He made an apology video titled “Holding myself accountable”, where he basically “explained” the reasons as to why these situations occurred. That’s all that I know about the situation right now.

Thank you so much for explaining this to me TatasKookie123<3:thumbup:

This situation is definitely disturbing and while I am glad that James has taken full responsibility for his actions, I hope that he learns that this was not right of him to do to underage males and that he will not make the same action in the future.

work in progress

• Thank you so much for explaining this to me TatasKookie123<3:thumbup:

This situation is definitely disturbing and while I am glad that James has taken full responsibility for his actions, I hope that he learns that this was not right of him to do to underage males and that he will not make the same action in the future.

You’re so incredibly welcome! <3 The situation is most definitely disturbing indeed, and I think it is great that he has taken responsibility for his actions. I do think he deserves a consequence, but I really hope that he never repeats these actions again. No one deserves to experience that you know?

• So much Drama with these Youtubers. Thank God I didn’t followed any of them.

I mostly follow Youtuber who do commentary and react to social topics.

Same. I used to watch a lot of makeup channels but every month there was new drama like how are they not tired from it. Now i just watch some funny youtuber commentary stuff or true crime channels

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• This is old but I have a lot to add on this. I think the thing that strikes me, especially with all these youtubers, is how young their fanbase is. I know this forum also skews young, but youtube is worse. My friend works at Dunkin, she was horrifed when the Charli drink (which has a ton of sugar) was being ordered by children who seemed as young as 7 or 8. Now the point is James has a very strong young fanbase because of his personality and demeanor, so a lot of them are blindly supporting him. I find it hard in some cases to believe he didn't know the kids ages, as they frequently made tiktoks like "Me at 15: My mom at 15:" trend that was going on. Especially with so many people, hard to side-eye him. Now he may be talented, but I dislike his moral choices.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!