Cannot believe I was rooting for James Charles

• All I have to say is ew. Just ew. His “apology” was just straight up horrendous. Trash. “I was desperate”. Sis wtf- Not you trying to excuse your disgusting behavior with a horrid excuse. I was not a fan of James, but I was rooting for him. I feel sick just saying that, but after the Tati drama, I truly felt bad for him. But now he’s pulled this disturbing behavior, not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES. Save it. There is no way I’m EVER supporting him again. As I am the same age as the victims who spoke about him, I can only imagine the fear they must be feeling right now. I’m scared just hearing about his actions. James Charles is honestly the biggest clown on this earth, and I don’t feel bad about saying that. I don’t take this kind of stuff lightly. Sorry not sorry James. Cry me a river all the way to your jail cell.

• Like I said in my previous thread that was reported and locked, he will get away with it because many in power are pedophiles, they protect their own

But if he said something "politically incorrect" he would have been wiped off YouTube in an instant

• Like I said in my previous thread that was reported and locked, he will get away with it because many in power are pedophiles, they protect their own

But if he said something "politically incorrect" he would have been wiped off YouTube in an instant

Which is so incredibly wrong. He still has a platform. He’s still living his best life like nothing happened. There is honestly no excuse for his actions. He’s blaming the victims like he wasn’t the adult in the situation. THEY ARE MINORS. YOU ARE THE ADULT. What did he not understand about that? Pathetic. And his apology only made everything worse. Blaming predatory behavior on desperation was the stupidest thing to ever come out of his mouth. The audacity he had, I swear. I agree with everything you are saying, and I’m so incredibly upset that action is not being taken against him right now. Same with other people of power who have done this. It’s disgusting. They need to be in jail.

• Which is so incredibly wrong. He still has a platform. He’s still living his best life like nothing happened. There is honestly no excuse for his actions. He’s blaming the victims like he wasn’t the adult in the situation. THEY ARE MINORS. YOU ARE THE ADULT. What did he not understand about that? Pathetic. And his apology only made everything worse. Blaming predatory behavior on desperation was the stupidest thing to ever come out of his mouth. The audacity he had, I swear. I agree with everything you are saying, and I’m so incredibly upset that action is not being taken against him right now. Same with other people of power who have done this. It’s disgusting. They need to be in jail.

That's not even the tip of the iceberg. An entire Belgian government got its ass up to cover up the crimes of one pedophile, Marc Dutroux. And it's a pattern repeated in every country

• That's not even the tip of the iceberg. An entire Belgian government got its ass up to cover up the crimes of one pedophile, Marc Dutroux. And it's a pattern repeated in every country

That’s so disgusting. I feel nauseous, genuinely sick. The fact that people actually defend and protect individuals like this truly makes loose faith in humanity. What has our world come to? That is so incredibly wrong, and I hope that predator gets what he deserves, right along with James and anyone else who’s committed disgusting crimes such as this. Ugh, I hate people who do this stuff man. This really makes my blood boil, and I can’t believe people have the audacity to cover this up. People need to wake up and realize that these people don’t deserve to walk around free in the world, and they need to be rotting in a jail cell as they should.

• Okay this tone is unnecessary?? Men can wear makeup too.

Didn't mean it like that I meant that his make up is ugly as sin. There are better make up tutorials on YouTube done by men.

• i'm really annoyed bc of the witchunt of 2019 and then everyone felt bad they wrongfully accused him and now again?? i'm just lost

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!