i can't belivie "it's okey to not be okey" is rated higher than "Signal"

• this has to be some sort of a joke, right!!! :pepefacepalm: the disrespect, one of the most dull, boring, uninteresting dramas that i have ever seen is rated higher than god "signal".

i guess that's the "cute effect"

9197d92c0e4a30d9072fed0736b344cbff48c4b0.png

• haj1ma

Changed the title of the thread from “i can't belivie "it's okey not to be okey" is rated higher than "Signal"” to “i can't belivie "it's okey to not be okey" is rated higher than "Signal"”.
  • I actually got attached to It's Okay to not be Okay, more than Signal. I love both, but It's okay attacks a much harder subject matter and the stigma the world still has around mental health.

i have watched 4 episodes of "it's okey to not be okey" that's twice what i would usually give, just because i like and missed kim soo hyun, usually i would just watch 2 episodes and drop it. i live for dramas tackling mental health problems, but damn this drama was too boring. if a show can't entertain you then what's the point!!!

if you like to watch a good show that tackles mental health problems, then watch Euphoria. :pepe-use-head:

• i have watched 4 episodes of "it's okey to not be okey" that's twice what i would usually give, just because i like and missed kim soo hyun, usually i would just watch 2 episodes and drop it. i live for dramas tackling mental health problems, but damn this drama was too boring. if a show can't entertain you then what's the point!!!

if you like to watch a good show that tackles mental health problems, then watch Euphoria. :pepe-use-head:

The American show Euphoria is an overtly sexual show where an adult writer, wrote a lot about the ideas of young girls with mental health concerns resorting to drugs and lots of sex, it also glorifies it all to make it seem romantic. Whereas It's okay tackles the idea of an person standing by you while you get help for your illness you cannot control, I have a lot of issues watching shows glorifying & handling mental illness horridly. I love the cast for Euphoria but the way the writers handled the subject matter was unhealthy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I dropped signal after 4 episodes, i found it boring lol. I LOVE time traveling and time altering storylines but for some reason this one didn't hold my attention. Remind me, was it a single case or not? I remember i was hoping the show would be like The Killing but that wasn't the case

• I loved "It's Okay" and preferred it to "Signal." I loved the story and the characters.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it is not because Kim Soohyun has lot of fans voting/rating it?

no. comments on mydramalist are always brutal. not even lee min ho, the most popular actor worldwide could have given the king: eternal monarch high rating. look at the statistics and how many people dropped the show and their ratings. i didn't watch the drama but the comment section was hilarious, people calling out stupidity and lee min ho stans being upset. i was a regular there lol. ofc

i dropped two ji chang wook's shows and rated them 1 and 2. i'm not wasting my time on stupid dramas, if i want to see his pretty face i'll look at his pics.

it's okay to not be okay is a genuinely good drama, it's my fave kdrama ever.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!