Jungkook tattoos (New Run episode )

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

It looks like the eye is moving :wow:

• 6AC57973-9F14-439C-9C5A-637B864A8A06.jpeg19B23A84-180D-48F4-90FF-24409557A2F7.jpeg

His sleeve is just so gorgeous

• what is the full quote?

Rather be dead than cool and Make hay while the sun shines.

I'd rather be dead than cool is from a Nirvana song. The cool here is lack of passion. JK has often said that he would rather than not live than live a life devoid of passion.

Every tattoo holds some meaning for him such as the Tiger Lily which is his birth flower

And the tiger tattoo

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• His quote since his teenager days, such a consistent man.

• Next we’ll finally be getting short sleeves, muscle shirts...... yassssss

I predicted that once his sleeve is almost complete they’d start showing it!

• Yeah he probably found a new artist after the last one leaked his shit!

Plus his tattoos wasn’t that good!

Whoever his new tattoo artists are they are definitely discreet seeing how he never stopped adding to his tattoos and yet there was not one leak about it.

• baby is gonna wear a short sleeve again soon, we are counting down the days

Bless, his tats are stunning and very good reflection of who he is

:claps::crys:

OMFG 3$%#%$@@$%@^@#%@#%#$@^#$^#@^@#$%@#%@#$%@#%@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cryingr::cryingr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr:

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL :waterr:

• Those are pretty tattoos. New year and we finally got the tat reveal. I am guessing JK was finally comfortable to share it?

or BH was finally allowed to blur not blur it on broadcast. I think the reason JK hid his tattoos is more of its added work for staff to blur out his tattoo rather than just him covering it up since SK broadcast forbid showing tattoo especially in shows that maybe watched by minors

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• Hello newbie here, of course my first post has to be about Jungkook.

His tattoos are beautiful, I’m so intrigued of what the eye tattoo means, I hope one day he’ll be comfortable enough to let us kno9ww, the eye tattoo is mesmerizing

Hi!! Welcome to akp

Yes his eye tattoo is very beautiful, I just realized he also has mic tattoo

I am happy he is getting confident showing his tattoo now, manifesting we will get to see his full sleeve tattoo this summer.

:happyr:

• Welcome to AKP !

And yes, his tatoo are so good. There is something really attractive about a guy with a sleeve, who is cooking, or maybe it's just me, LOL

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!