Favorite promoted songs from groups you don’t like/stan??

• Nct - without you: my favorite bg song ever.. where is this type of excellence nct??!!!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bts- Blood sweat and tears: the first I heard from them and still the most iconic in my book

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Exo- the eve: made me think I was too harsh on kpop men

Winner- empty: powerful debut

Beast- fiction: one of the best songs of 2nd gen bgs

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• lit by oneus

• Ailee - Room Shaker

External Content www.youtube.com

She popped off in this MV

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!