[enter-talk] Person who exposed The Boyz's Sunwoo's date violence rumors released an apology

• pannapp_2021-03-28_19_29_12.jpg

"I'm the person who posted the post about The Boyz Sunwoo's school violence"

Hello, I'm the person who was in charge of posting the school violence post of The Boyz's Sunwoo.

First of all, I want to deeply apologize towards Sunwoo, the Boyz's members, the agency and the fans.

During my school days, I heard about Sunwoo's friends through my own friends and started to hold a bias and negative emotions towards Sunwoo. I decided to believe those words without assessing whether they were true or not. I misdirected my hate and resentment towards him for the past 5 years and I'm currently deeply reflecting.

After validating the facts, I realized that everything I wrote about his school violence, date violence were all rumors. It was my mistake for posting this without thinking about the repercussions that it would engender.

I'm deeply sorry for posting misleading information and I apologize for the harm that I caused to Sunwoo, the agency and his fans. I promise that this will not occur again and I will be supporting Sunwoo and the Boyz in the future. I apologize again.

To prove my identity, I'm again posting my graduation certificate

image.png

Sorry for causing the trouble

post response:

[+380][-38]

original post: here

1. [+142, -2]

I know that this broke the day before Kingdom, their intentions were clear

2. [+120, -3]

But I got so so hurt from the comments when this post first got uploaded... I knew it would end up like this, so many people were saying how because of the comments he's made before, this was obviously rightㅠ For me, I always thought that after that incident, he got a wake up call and changed. These were only rumors, but they still hurt

3. [+92, -2]

No but if that person is same age with Sunwoo, doesn't it mean they're also 22?? You're 22 y'o but you can't even think of validating what the facts are and posted like that; He got so much hate from that post

4. [+64, -0]

I f*cking hate thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you're really his classmate, then didn't you spend at least several months with Kim Sunwoo? However, that person decided to make a whole image of Sunwoo and almost ruined his career. Stop with that support b*llshit and just shup up..

download.jpg

"Thank you"

5. [+53, -0]

I'm not asking you guys to like Kim Sunwoo but please just don't hate him. He may look tough and immature, but he cries a lot and he has a lot of deep thoughts. He's good at encouraging others and he's good with words too. He always tells Deobies how much he loves them, so please don't say things like you hate him.. He's someone's precious son, oppa, grandson, friend, co-worker and bias, he deserves all the love he's receiving. Because of his image, he wasn't able to receive love for years and only received hate. It's so unfair

download.gif

Source

Plz delete if already posted :thumbup:

• oh shit but i guess he got cleared right?

hey @keaji did you know these rumours?

Oh yeah of course, they cleared it right away, it was on forum. But now the person that made it up came out and said it was all made up (they were afraid of being sued... honestly, they should still be sued... it not a joke to male those allegations if you dislike someone)

• selfmate

It was cleared right away, but now additional statement was issued since i guess the person didn't wanted to be sued and made a post about her lying

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yup, seems like he was allegedly accused of beating his girlfriend in school

He wasn't even accused of that, this girl said how she saw his gf with bruises and how he was a bully but there was no violence. The statement was all messed up, it was clear something was off

• Oh, must be an anti post or someone who wanted attention

Yeah, i think the person went to his school and maybe they disliked him or just didn't like him being famous. And they probably thought it's perfect time for posting that, when the mass bullying accusation thing was happening (i'm assuming, since they seem to confess about them lying, to not get sued...)

• Yeah, i think the person went to his school and maybe they disliked him or just didn't like him being famous. And they probably thought it's perfect time for posting that, when the mass bullying accusation thing was happening (i'm assuming, since they seem to confess about them lying, to not get sued...)

Oh, it came out during the bullying saga? I didn't see much articles about him so public didn't buy it since the start?

• Oh, it came out during the bullying saga? I didn't see much articles about him so public didn't buy it since the start?

Oh people were bashing him here of course. But there were many accusations at the same time, so you could miss his name + it was sus since the beginning + Creker denied right away

• Oh, good that he got cleared completely. I'm not surprised that allkpop users called him guilty straight away, that's their thing towards every situation.

Yeah, it's good that they were quick, since the accusations were ridiculous (but also very serious, but there were no details what happened, just words like assault etc, but no explanation what exactly, so it was weird since the beginning). I'm glad they proceeded that quick and explained it all, but the damage with rumors was already done...

What saddens me, is that those kind of fake accusations are undermining people that were really assaulted.

• Yeah, it's good that they were quick, since the accusations were ridiculous (but also very serious, but there were no details what happened, just words like assault etc, but no explanation what exactly, so it was weird since the beginning). I'm glad they proceeded that quick and explained it all, but the damage with rumors was already done...

What saddens me, is that those kind of fake accusations are undermining people that were really assaulted.

Yup, fake accusations sadly always undermine real victims' cases.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!