I'm currently obsessed with this Day6 song.....

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's so good :pepemusic: I can't believe I didn't listen to it before, I'm judging my lack of taste :pepe-sad: anyways stan talent stan Day6 :pepelove1:

• Pearl-Iris

Changed the title of the thread from “I'm currently obsessed with this song.....” to “I'm currently obsessed with this Day6 song.....”.
  • Any other good music to recommend pls ? :pepe-cowboy:

At this moment, I can only think of ballads for some reason

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you were hoping for a hype song then I can only think of this one

• Thanks i'll try them. :pepelove2:

• Anyways if you guys liked the song OP posted you may like these too

External Content youtu.be

It's so good :pepemusic: I can't believe I didn't listen to it before, I'm judging my lack of taste :pepe-sad: anyways stan talent stan Day6 :pepelove1:

Yasssss!!! Their songs never disappoint

I liked this one the most. :blushing:

Anyways if you guys liked the song OP posted you may like these too

Nice songs, can you recommend me one album to listen first please :whatb:

• Nice songs, can you recommend me one album to listen first please

I would recommend their first Full Album

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!