There will be no PPL for the drama Snowdrop

• There will be no PPL for the drama ‘Snowdrop’

There-will-be-no-PPL-for-the-drama-Snowdrop.jpg

Upcoming JTBC K-Drama Snowdrop will reportedly not be accepting any PPL advertisements following recent controversies surrounding product ads in recent dramas.

According to an exclusive report from Sports Kyunghyang, Snowdrop will not be accepting any PPL sponsorships for the duration of their drama, and instead only accepting production support and virtual advertisements.

“Usually advertisements are determined by the actors in the work and the theme of the drama or movie. In the case of period dramas, the time period makes it difficult to work in product placement.

Advertisements are usually confirmed two weeks prior to the broadcast of the show, but because the lineup of actors is so strong, we think a there will be a lot of good ads.” cr

original post: theqoo

1. PPL is not the issue…

2. It’s natural because this is a historical dramaㅋㅋㅋ

3. PPL is not the issue, just stop this drama

4. They must have received a lot of money invested

5. The lineup is too good????? Who? Jisoo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. PPL is not the issue here!!!!!!

7. That drama should not be broadcast at all

8. China gave them money, so they didn’t need PPL

9. PPL is not the issue, the script is the issue…

10. Because they received an investment of 100 billion won from China’s Tencent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• They can just make changes the names and make him a spy from Germany or something they can easily change this dramas script if they have not already which im pretty sure they have.

Nationalists just out for blood and raging at everything.

• At this point they just want the drama to be canceled.

What i don't get is, how you want something to be canceled when no one has seen even a second of the drama.

At least wait for 1 episode to air to see how its like before calling for the cancelation.

They are just out for blood now.

• i’d like to think that they’re not happy because the drama is set in the 80’s like wtf.

• Has the drama aired?

Or did you go into the future to see how the episodes are going to be like and hence your worry?

ExaID0ZWEAMq8pm?format=png&name=900x900

Key part: black comedy that satirizes the presidential election state in a confrontation between the two Koreas against the backdrop of the military regime in the 1980s

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ExaID0ZWEAMq8pm?format=png&name=900x900

Key part: black comedy that satirizes the presidential election state in a confrontation between the two Koreas against the backdrop of the military regime in the 1980s

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ok. But do you know how it will be portrayed?

How it will look like on screen? The dialogue they will use?

• 5. The lineup is too good????? Who? Jisoo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And they are soo concentrated that they don't even realize that there are a lot of amazing actors and actresses in the drama

• Ok. But do you know how it will be portrayed?

How it will look like on screen? The dialogue they will use?

LOL

Imagine being this tone deaf. You literally have zero idea about what Koreans went through and what they are feeling, especially now how tensions between "communism vs democracy" flared up due to China's aggressive actions. They literally don't want to see any comedic portrayal that makes them remember how Korea has suffered from external powers influencing their people, just like how now China is doing the same economically

• Spot on!

• honestly i'm lost at what they're mad at exactly

me too i haven't really been invested in this but i can already tell it's something dumb, literally no joke every day they are mad about something they need to touch some grass

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!