There will be no PPL for the drama ‘Snowdrop’
Upcoming JTBC K-Drama Snowdrop will reportedly not be accepting any PPL advertisements following recent controversies surrounding product ads in recent dramas.
According to an exclusive report from Sports Kyunghyang, Snowdrop will not be accepting any PPL sponsorships for the duration of their drama, and instead only accepting production support and virtual advertisements.
“Usually advertisements are determined by the actors in the work and the theme of the drama or movie. In the case of period dramas, the time period makes it difficult to work in product placement.
Advertisements are usually confirmed two weeks prior to the broadcast of the show, but because the lineup of actors is so strong, we think a there will be a lot of good ads.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. PPL is not the issue…
2. It’s natural because this is a historical dramaㅋㅋㅋ
3. PPL is not the issue, just stop this drama
4. They must have received a lot of money invested
5. The lineup is too good????? Who? Jisoo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. PPL is not the issue here!!!!!!
7. That drama should not be broadcast at all
8. China gave them money, so they didn’t need PPL
9. PPL is not the issue, the script is the issue…
10. Because they received an investment of 100 billion won from China’s Tencent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ