Chanyeol and Irene both had scandals but.......

• But while irene has apologize twice and is slowly going back to activities, he is still hiding :/ he didn't say anything to defend himself till this day, can we absolutely conclude that what that girl said was true?

• I literally do not care if this man has cheated. His fans cleary don't either since they still consider him their 'uwu baby who could never do anything wrong' so he has no reason to be concerned.

• lol theres a big difference like the person above me said

tbh, irene should leave her "job" just for having a attitude (just kidding lol, ppl in the kpop industry can have 1000 chances anyway)

like girl, if i yell at my manager at my job, i would've been fired lmao

• Their entertainment and music career is obviously dead. especially this SM guy. no one is coming back from where he is now.

he will continue to do things but his best years are behind him.

there are unspoken moral lines about which people do not talk much, but will never forgive if one has crossed it.

his career is dead.

that is called -silent death (like you are dead, but the others (fans) notice and realize it much much later)

social science knows these phenonomen very well.

unspoken problems are the worst problems. SM should treat this scandal in a different way.

• I literally do not care if this man has cheated. His fans cleary don't either since they still consider him their 'uwu baby who could never do anything wrong' so he has no reason to be concerned.

girl we don't care anymore about this, an army is the one that made this thread

• There's a big difference between an attitude scandal and someone exposing you for being an abusive partner.

Oh, really now? Gapjil (갑질) is a big issue in Korean society as far as I knew. The general perception of hierarchical bullying is profoundly negative due to the various cases of power abuse and classism in Korea surfacing ever so often. It's easy to dismiss what you don't understand. When people get angry about these things, you have to know it’s a very sensitive topic for them on a social and interpersonal level. Don’t try to butter up the severity of this issue and downplay it as just an “attitude problem”. It's a case of workplace abuse to an employee of a lower authority. This is why Irene received a lot of flack for her offensive behavior.

*for being an abusive partner

How exactly did you come to the conclusion he was an abusive partner? That is of course if the story can be believed. I’m asking because I’m genuinely curious.

• SM didn't even move a finger to defend him, but saying that they will sue when it comes to Irene says a lot.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Edited once, last by byakuyav ().

• Because there was no follow up to chanyeol’s scandal? And literally nothing happened. Lol.

The only thing people have going is “they didn’t say anything” so he must be guilty. When SM has actually defended even a guilty party before. This is more a sign of something not right between Sm and chanyeol.

What if tomorrow you find out chanyeol left SM and makes his own statement or something outcome happens.

Best not to draw conclusions when you know nothing.

• Oh, really now? Gapjil (갑질) is a big issue in Korean society as far as I knew. The general perception of hierarchical bullying is profoundly negative due to the various cases of power abuse and classism in Korea surfacing ever so often. It's easy to dismiss what you don't understand. When people get angry about these things, you have to know it’s a very sensitive topic for them on a social and interpersonal level. Don’t try to butter up the severity of this issue and downplay it as just an “attitude problem”. It's a case of workplace abuse to an employee of a lower authority. This is why Irene received a lot of flack for her offensive behavior.

How exactly did you come to the conclusion he was an abusive partner? That is of course if the story can be believed. I’m asking because I’m genuinely curious.

Bro that’s a hateful troll who pretty much doesn’t know any facts don’t even bother lol they’re always spewing nonsense on exo.

• Oh, really now? Gapjil (갑질) is a big issue in Korean society as far as I knew. The general perception of hierarchical bullying is profoundly negative due to the various cases of power abuse and classism in Korea surfacing ever so often. It's easy to dismiss what you don't understand. When people get angry about these things, you have to know it’s a very sensitive topic for them on a social and interpersonal level. Don’t try to butter up the severity of this issue and downplay it as just an “attitude problem”. It's a case of workplace abuse to an employee of a lower authority. This is why Irene received a lot of flack for her offensive behavior.

Just read the letter that the girl posted and everything else. If you read in between the lines, she's basically calling him out for being emotionally abusive since some people do describe cheating like that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!