Donatella Versace personally designed Hyunjin's outfits for Stray Kids' dominATE world tour and did the fitting with him at Palazzo Versace in Milan

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

StayTaglist  

• She's a bigger Hyunjin stan than both of us Mina ;( Posting fancams of him on IG lol

External Content x.com

She's so sweet

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• External Content x.com

This is lovely

CUTE

External Content x.com

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• She's a bigger Hyunjin stan than both of us Mina ;( Posting fancams of him on IG lol

External Content x.com

She's so sweet

We arrived first in the Hyunjin Nation, where are our rights??? /s

She's always so attentive and support ALL Hyunjin's schedules, being it individually or his group and, from we've been, she treats him so well.

I know It's business relationship first and foremost, but I believe they genuinely like each other.

• We arrived first in the Hyunjin Nation, where are our rights??? /s

She's always so attentive and support ALL Hyunjin's schedules, being it individually or his group and, from we've been, she treats him so well.

I know It's business relationship first and foremost, but I believe they genuinely like each other.

Yeah, I also think it looks like the appreciation/comments are genuine. Like you said she supports pretty much everything Hyunjin and SKZ.

I like that she not only interact with Hyunjin's Instagram, but also with Stray Kids' about things not about Versace or only Hyunjin. Like here

External Content x.com

• Yeah, I also think it looks like the appreciation/comments are genuine. Like you said she supports pretty much everything Hyunjin and SKZ.

I like that she not only interact with Hyunjin's Instagram, but also with Stray Kids' about things not about Versace or only Hyunjin. Like here

External Content x.com

I like how she praises aspects of his personality and talent consistently, not only his visuals and fashion style.

It's crazy she said she personally chose Hyunjin to be a Global Ambassador for Versace too.

• I like how she praises aspects of his personality and talent consistently, not only his visuals and fashion style.

It's crazy she said she personally chose Hyunjin to be a Global Ambassador for Versace too.

He really suits Versace, so I'm happy he ended up there, especially when seeing how good the relationship between them are

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!