BTS Run/I need you...

• ... era I miss sooooo much!

To me it was their best best releases bc daaaaaaaaamn! Such beautiful songs :pepe-sad:

I loved every little thing from these eras and it's so nostalgic to me remembering it. Whenever I listen to these songs I just feel good, melancholic with my feelings being just calm.

They really served!

I need you and Run love you guys! :pepelove1:

Bye!

• That was the time when I gave in and listened BTS for the first time. 😂 I was an Inspirit. I heard about them but avoided it. Then I was busy studying and the YouTube playlist was playing Run. I loved how it sounded and the Mac made me curious...then the theories...I sank neck deep into BTS. Good ol’ days. I watched eeeeeverything I could find with the boys. ❤️

• That was the time when I gave in and listened BTS for the first time. 😂 I was an Inspirit. I heard about them but avoided it. Then I was busy studying and the YouTube playlist was playing Run. I loved how it sounded and the Mac made me curious...then the theories...I sank neck deep into BTS. Good ol’ days. I watched eeeeeverything I could find with the boys. ❤️

I just gave a real chance to kpop in 2014 and loved BTS since their releases were really gold, when I need you and Run were released I even cried kkkkk I need you has such a nice vibe to me!

Being honest I prefer their old releases so I appreciate they were at some point in their career in this side musically speaking.

• One of their best eras tbh. The era has a very nostalgic feeling to it and I'm happy they did it back then instead of now. Imo it would have felt out of place in the current music scene so I don't want them to go back to it.

• One of their best eras tbh. The era has a very nostalgic feeling to it and I'm happy they did it back then instead of now. Imo it would have felt out of place in the current music scene so I don't want them to go back to it.

Actually I think it's more about their ripening than being out of place.

They are artist who goes in various phases of their lives and know how to use it musically. Bc of this I don't complain about their constant change in style when I do know how they work taking in consideration their feelings.

• Actually I think it's more about their ripening than being out of place.

They are artist who goes in various phases of their lives and know how to use it musically. Bc of this I don't complain about their constant change in style when I do know how they work taking in consideration their feelings.

That's actually what I meant by out of place. It's not a bad thing, timing is very important for release and HYYH pt 2 is one of their best works lol. If you ask me any group would have a hard time making a better album than that, even BTS :P

I understand your point though, I really want them to do some styles again too but the changes make what they offer with newer albums more exciting for me.

• HYYH era hits different.

Every single release is iconic from this era.

I Need U, Dope, Run, Young Forever, Fire, Save Me.... wow! And these are just title tracks or promoted singles.

Legendary songs across three albums like House of Cards, Butterfly, Converse High, Whalien 52, Dead Leaves, Sea and many more.... oh my god! Fuck I have to listen to HYYH triology today. Again!

• I just gave a real chance to kpop in 2014 and loved BTS since their releases were really gold, when I need you and Run were released I even cried kkkkk I need you has such a nice vibe to me!

Being honest I prefer their old releases so I appreciate they were at some point in their career in this side musically speaking.

I’m the same. I do listen and buy all album but until BE nothing could top TMBM. I could literally listen the album on repeat. With other albums I tend to skip on some of the songs when I’m not in the mood but that’s not the case with BE. I love the latest album. Every song on it is so good ❤️

I Need U, Dope, Run, Young Forever, Fire, Save Me.... wow! And these are just title tracks or promoted singles.

Legendary songs across three albums like House of Cards, Butterfly, Converse High, Whalien 52, Dead Leaves, Sea and many more.... oh my god! Fuck I have to listen to HYYH triology today. Again!

That’s literally my favorite playlist you just typed it. 🤣 Add in My city and SeeSaw and that’s my playlist. I’m gonna join you and listen through the playlist while I paint 👌

the way you listed my favorites BTS songs kkkkkk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!