Top 3 traitors who betrayed Korea

• TOP 3 traitors who betrayed Korea

TOP-3-traitors-who-betrayed-Korea-1.pngTOP-3-traitors-who-betrayed-Korea-2.pngTOP-3-traitors-who-betrayed-Korea-3.jpeg

original post: theqoo

1. I agree

2. I don’t even think YG is a Korean company anymore, it’s just a Chinese company

3. I already know that Lotte is just a Japanese company, but YG is really trashㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They are ba$tards

4. Well, I can’t deny this

5. 1-2.jpeg

6. CJ and TVN should also be included

7. TOP 5 with TVN and SM

8. Where are TVN, CJ and SM?

9. You should add SM here, at least there are no Chinese members in the drugstore. SM wants to make China the Hollywood of Asia. SM is trash

10. YG and Lotte should be boycotted…

11. Don’t consume the music of YG singers..

12. It’s said that CJ stands for China and Japanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Knetz love, love so much to trash any companies that dare make money from China or Japan and cal them traitors but at the same time brag about how 'global' Kpop is when like a 3rd of their earnings come from those 2 countries.

Dumbass Koreans.

• Knetz love, love so much to trash any companies that dare make money from China or Japan and cal them traitors but at the same time brag about how 'global' Kpop is when like a 3rd of their earnings come from those 2 countries.

Dumbass Koreans.

given that logic...

they should cancel samsung and LG and hyundai and every top company there since they sell a lot of goods to China and Japan as well lol

• FYI these companies are getting hate because they didnt pull their investments from Joseon Exorcist that has Chinese costumes/props etc.. The drama is airing now so pulling them would not make much sense but loads of companies pulled out.

Its not supposed to be based on history but they still malding.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!