NAYEON WATERBOMB IS HERE!!!

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LV free my girl..

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

My fav loser..

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

Magic live performance!!

• External Content x.com

My two faves together :lover2:

• External Content x.com

Should have performed All or Nothing or some other bside.. why is it always AF :boredr:

• External Content x.com

• My bias wrecker in Twice, Nayeon, and KOL's Julie??? Sweet!

Oh, that's right! Julie was FEATURED in Nayeon's song, Magic. My brain fart!

Also, she had the chance to spray the audience with a water canon?

Why didn't anyone in the production staff teach her??? That was an epic fail from the employee.

It seems like she had a blast! That's good.

• POP POP!! POP!!!!

External Content x.com

Magic live performance!!

AS EXPECTED

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

My fav loser..

No one is surprised here... :nob:

• External Content x.com

Should have performed All or Nothing or some other bside.. why is it always AF :boredr:

She performed Alcohol-Free solo ??? I need to see this !!!

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Ok, I just saw the whole thing. Besides a few clip, I actually never seen much of waterbomb so I had no idea what to expect.

I thought a good portion was supposed to be fans and the idol having a water battle. I thought fans would soak the crap out of the idols and vice versa and fans would always lose because the idols would have those water canons lol :boredr:

I also love the Magic performance and I'm so happy Nayeon bought Julie with. A part of me was wondering if there would be any insecurity issues with bringing a younger idol to share the stage with but they complimented each other so well. :cutes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!