New Music From Mirror Members!

• IDK if i made this post already, and i don't care i spam again!

This is so wack but so good lol

Jer Lau

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THIS IS SO AMAZING

Edan Lui

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like his vibe here

Anson Kong

Not one of my faves but it's alright

Stanley Yau

He's just AWESOME

Jeremy

I need to say nothing it's just him

Keung To

His voice is beautiful but his songs are hit or miss

Ian Chan

This man can sing me the alphabet and i'll be all into it

Anson Lo

I like his vibe but another member not one of my faves

Alton

And of course the entire group's newest release

This is all that's new within the past 2 months

• I respect you so much for keeping up with all your artists music releases! 👏🏻👏🏻 😮

Ive said it before i have a discord server with paid bots that posts every twitter and youtube update for almost 200 artists. Im on top of every thing

Screenshot_20240702_205448_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20240702_205456_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20240702_205513_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20240702_205806_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20240702_205848_Brave.jpg

There's no bot for Instagram that works properly but I am up to date

Screenshot_20240702_210118_Instagram.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!