So excited for Jimin CB

• Well he will definitely serve better vocals than Lalisa that’s for sure.

So I can understand how you Lisa stans are more passionate about his comeback than your fave.

You blinks creatures have to be the weirdest like :sweat: Try stanning someone actually talented if you want to come at others faves.

You should actually be thankful Jimin has his comeback the same day as your fave. Maybe it will motivate all the racist/xenophobic assholes in your fandom to actually ignore the fact that she’s from SEA and finally treat her like the other girls.

Edited once, last by LCJK ().

So I can understand how you Lisa stans are more passionate about his comeback than your fave.

You blinks creatures have to be the weirdest like :sweat: Try stanning someone actually talented if you want to come at others faves.

You should actually be thankful Jimin has his comeback the same day as your fave. Maybe it will motivate all the racist/xenophobic assholes in your fandom to actually ignore the fact that she’s from SEA and finally treat her like the other girls.

I feel so unlucky I’m not you who stan vocal talent 🤗

Getting riled up over jenchu out of all people the ratmys strike again :pepe-joy:

⭐️

Lisa is main dancer and a rapper, not a vocalist.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!