Isn't this kinda embarassing for the new gens?

• So many popular groups on the charts, of which mostly are 4th gen GGs who are supposed to be more popular with the GP, can't even stop Day6 from charting 3 songs into Melon Top 20, despite one of them being a 2017 song, another being a 2019 song, and the last one being a comeback that was 3 months ago

:pepe-joy:  :pepe-peek::pepe-use-head::pepe-flirt:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They all dominate globally, so it's not as if I care about Day 6 ending them at home.

"Be wise, don't be absurd" - Wateris

"Facts speaks volume, not delusional minds" - Wateris

:facepalm:

I’m not rude, I just have the balls to say what everyone else is thinking.

There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.

People say I act like don’t care. It’s not an act.

:flop::thumbs-up::mukbang::groovins::uh-uh-bunny:

• it's because many payola frauds are put on top of the charts and these compagnies just try to shove down their groups onto people throats but they ain't having it.

it's not because these compagnies can’t read the room and produce gp friendly songs that gp is gonna stop listening to the music that they actually enjoy so they went into past releases and somehow day6 perfectly fit.

even after the mega success of event horizon last year, you could tell gps was warming up to pop rock and now they're fully into the wave.

If people were smart, they would debut band inspired groups with real musiciens and good voices:thinkerpepe: .

It just seems like the industy is transitioning, specially for boy groups.

• they've really hit it big this year didn't they?

my dream would be for Day6 and H1-KEY to have some tour together

H1-KEY opening

then Day6 main act

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!