[theqoo] THE GIRL GROUP WHO IS 7 YEARS INTO THEIR DEBUT YET HAVE 0 SALARY

• maybe they have really shitty contracts????

maybe they had a lot of debt

maybe they didn't sell enough albums, merch, cfs, concerts etc etc to justify the cost

• I'm like that one fan who's screaming loudly

but the scream of pain suddenly stops within me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• eunbi literally just bought a house for 2 billion won coz of festival alone.
    and ive been seing fromis 9 fancam popping off here and there on my twt tl that mean they've been going to festival here and there.

Eunbi literally everywhere after that festival

It not just festival.. She has many variety shows and advertisement deal that bring most money

Fromis 9 just started got recognition in korea and need to wait more to see how their income will be

• Or maybe Pledis and Hybe just like to mistreat them for no particular reason.

2 years in hiatus

and 7 years unpaid, that's a lot of years

that's also a possibility but compare that to a group like BP

BP have had a lot of hiatuses and dungeonings but yet they still managed to make a killing DEPSITE YG's best efforts

I can understand that often we fans like to point the blame at the companies and they certainly contribute a lot to the success and failure (lets not use failure but rather lesser success) of a group but sometimes a group just isn't popular enough no matter what a company does

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!