Seventeen vs IVE vs Zico & Jennie: Who will win music show?

• ? 20

1. Zico & Jennie (7) 35%
    2. IVE (7) 35%
    3. Seventeen (6) 30%

Well I personally haven’t seen anyone making this topic. But next week gonna be interesting

Zico & Jennie with godly digital

IVE with good balance of digital + sales

Seventeen with decent digital + crazy sales + fandom power

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Horanghae:p

• SVT will definitely take most wins, their digitals are good but they crush the physical/voting.

Maybe Spot can sneak a MCD win with global charting? I don't think any music show has a tracking period that is not Sunday to Sunday so there is no tracking period advantage from the Friday release possibly securing a 1st week win.. ? Broadcast scores will also favor the artists that attend the shows.

IVE will probably sneak a win or two somewhere but might not be until week 2 of promotions.

• Exactly! I'm not even a blink, but it's so obvious how much happier she is now. Like, watching her being silly in that variety show (I don't remember the name, but the one with TXT's Yeonjun) is so adorable!! It feels like I'm watching someone coming out of an abusive relationship and regaining their shine back lol

• The real winner will be releasing next week

External Content twitter.com

• Neurotic02

Changed the title of the thread from “Seventeen vs IVE vs Zico & Jennie: Who will win?” to “Seventeen vs IVE vs Zico & Jennie: Who will win music show?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!