Will we ever see Jennie have a Global Campaign with Chanel?

• to be fair who would not want one :D

Thats true and the perks that comes along with it: Free travel and accomadations for fashion week or any Chanel events, free clothings, and the status of being a Chanel ambassador in a campaign. Am I missing anything else?

• Thats true and the perks that comes along with it: Free travel and accomadations for fashion week or any Chanel events, free clothings, and the status of being a Chanel ambassador in a campaign. Am I missing anything else?

also being embedded in the world of fashion for eternity, it is a very prestigious status, not everyone can say that they have done a campaign with Chanel

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• also being embedded in the world of fashion for eternity, it is a very prestigious status, not everyone can say that they have done a campaign with Chanel

Oh yes it is a very prestigious status! Its kind of like if they ever do it, Hermes and you become the face for it thats very prestigious. But Jennie does have tough compeititon. Everyone wants a global campaign with them. Nicole Kidman, Gisele Bundchen, Keira Knightley, Penelope Cruz, and then of course the famous Supermodels of the 90s. Its very hard right now. The only one I believe is Soo Joo who is also a Korean ambassador and a muse I think?

• Vlogging, song covers and french

now we know what Jennie's doing while the others have their stuff going on

I feel like to me it’s her dream to get the Chanel campaign since she loved Chanel since she was young. Also I feel like she wants to be in the fashion industry or be a fashion influencer.

• The trolls be flocking together I see how it is.

And why would you care when you think she is mediocre and a Walmart Krystal.

You making this thread as if it's genuine concern/ interest when you are being passive-aggressive trying to bring her down and engaging with other trolls who absolutely are obsessed with her and hate her.

Pathetic I'd say, especially all trolls lately appearing all together in all Jennie threads.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Well I’m not that person whose trolling but just wanted to ask a question from her fans. I can see she love Chanel and I could see her getting the campaign hopefully in the future. You need to stop projecting on things that’s clearly not there. Thank you.

• Well I’m not that person whose trolling but just wanted to ask a question from her fans. I can see she love Chanel and I could see her getting the campaign hopefully in the future. You need to stop projecting on things that’s clearly not there. Thank you.

You are literally shading her while being low key and you liking such disgusting posts by trolls who despise her doesn't make you any better. Miss me with the fake concern. I don't even understand what the girl did to y'all to hate her this much.

• You are literally shading her while being low key and you liking such disgusting posts by trolls who despise her doesn't make you any better. Miss me with the fake concern. I don't even understand what the girl did to y'all to hate her this much.

I don't despise her. Whatever live in your own delusions. I'm not going to argue with you. Thanks.

• She will eventually get one if Chanel will have her as their global ambassador. As far as I know, she's not a global ambassador. She's just a house ambassador for Korea.

• I feel like to me it’s her dream to get the Chanel campaign since she loved Chanel since she was young. Also I feel like she wants to be in the fashion industry or be a fashion influencer.

im sure she'll get it soon enough

after all its Jennie we're talking it

• I could see her as a beauty ambassador - like that old advert with the girl in the birdcage - Nicole Kidman? She does do glam-romantic very well, some dreamy soft-focus lipstick or perfume cf could be amazing. She's certainly "good enough" for Chanel, if they didn't think so they wouldn't have stayed working with her for this long.

• She will eventually get one if Chanel will have her as their global ambassador. As far as I know, she's not a global ambassador. She's just a house ambassador for Korea.

Doesn't the creative director or the owners pick and choose who the ambassadors are? So wouldn't that mean Karl picked Jennie to be a house ambassador for Korea?

• I could see her as a beauty ambassador - like that old advert with the girl in the birdcage - Nicole Kidman? She does do glam-romantic very well, some dreamy soft-focus lipstick or perfume cf could be amazing. She's certainly "good enough" for Chanel, if they didn't think so they wouldn't have stayed working with her for this long.

Plus she is smart to network and always wear Chanel so they look at her. You prefer a beauty campaign than a perfume campaign?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!