As a fearnot my biggest problem with MHJ press conference is

• that how she name dropped them multiple time probably knowing fully well that how knetz are.

And now there are multiple posts on pann and qoo trending sections about lesserafim and sakura where knetz are dragging them.

They were already getting so much hate for last whole month and now this shit.

One thing I can't understand about MHJ is her jealousy from other hybe gg. Like newjeans are probably biggest gg after blackpink right now, achieving this massive success in just a year. Why is she so jealous of the groups who does not even have half of success of newjeans. Like why does it matters that Lsfm debuted first. She should be happy and grateful for newjeans success.

And these hypocrite knetz and inetz supporting her can't even say a word about how much unhealthy amount of jealousy she has in her heart for a bunch of teenagers like woman you did not invent that genre of music, you yourself took inspiration from others.

There is another thing which is worrying me that she is probably transferring all these thought of unhealthy competence and jealousy to newjeans members too. I am not blaming the members but teenagers are much more to be effected and adopt the ideas of their guardians.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!