Did you ever hear a KPop-song with Russian lyrics before?

• A Korean band and 2 I think Russian singers in one song

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I enjoyed the mix of languages even though I speak neither!
    The second credited Russian artist seems to be a rapper and only has one track on Spotify with 8 monthly listeners! The autotune is sadly too ott for me to be enjoyable though.
    I liked this by the other singer though:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• park yuri is a russian kpop artist

sings/raps in russian, korean and english

External Content www.youtube.com

• I enjoyed the mix of languages even though I speak neither!
    The second credited Russian artist seems to be a rapper and only has one track on Spotify with 8 monthly listeners! The autotune is sadly too ott for me to be enjoyable though.
    I liked this by the other singer though:

Sad they took the song of W24 out of Spotify :huuh: I wonder why, it was so good tho or better said I can't play it in Spotify no more

• Sad they took the song of W24 out of Spotify :huuh: I wonder why, it was so good tho or better said I can't play it in Spotify no more

This is also the case on my Spotify! I have seen something similar happen with other tracks before, although those were simply greyed out until eventually becoming available again. If there is an issue, I hope it gets resolved and the track gets put back up. However, I have no idea what causes a track to be removed vs. being shown as unplayable by Spotify.

• This is also the case on my Spotify! I have seen something similar happen with other tracks before, although those were simply greyed out until eventually becoming available again. If there is an issue, I hope it gets resolved and the track gets put back up. However, I have no idea what causes a track to be removed vs. being shown as unplayable by Spotify.

Being removed has different causes. Sometimes artists or their agency put out a run-time for a contract and not renew it after it runs out, other times it has different causes like misspelled names, wrong artist profile, beef with their agency, inapropriate (as for example Ravi had a very nice song in one of his albums but he removed it due to that Koreans said he reffered to something that they found inapropriate and so he removed the track off of Spotify cause of that). But we can never be sure if the artists or their agency don't tell us why they had to take something off

• Being removed has different causes. Sometimes artists or their agency put out a run-time for a contract and not renew it after it runs out, other times it has different causes like misspelled names, wrong artist profile, beef with their agency, inapropriate (as for example Ravi had a very nice song in one of his albums but he removed it due to that Koreans said he reffered to something that they found inapropriate and so he removed the track off of Spotify cause of that). But we can never be sure if the artists or their agency don't tell us why they had to take something off

I found it greyed out on the W24 radio public playlist (the one that gets customized for your profile)! Does that mean it could come back?

ETA: I also noticed the rapper isn't a verified artist, maybe that caused issues?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!