Regarding people being disrepectful to Chan in his last live.. (Please read with an open mind).

• Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 11.19.41 PM.png

If you missed the live that was a little while ago it was since re uploaded, something I wanted to talk about is how some people were being disrespectful to Chan.

In the very first live he did on YouTube, he mentioned how yes it will still be very similar to the one's on Vlive however I couldn't help but notice something.

1. In his first ever live stream on youtube he mentioned how he can only play JYPE artist's songs and react to mv's. This isn't because of any other reason then copy right and the 'youtube issue' he mentioned. Please stop spamming with people not from JYPE, it's not in his control. Please don't get frustrated at him because he cannot do this. 💙

2. People asking him to speak in english, or to do certain things.

As Stays, I'm sure a lot of people know how open and honest Chan is during his live streams and I feel like because of this a lot of people take advantage of this. In this live stream captured above, people were very rude to him and the live chat is no longer available in replay.

(PS I noticed in this another idol's livestream I often frequent as well. This idol only speaks Korean and some fans are often rude to him because their comment won't be read. Please keep in mind a lot of idols have to translate what they say in their head's before they speak it, and english isn't everyone's first language. It's only my first language because my Mum never taught me German or Russian, and if anything. Idols probably have a better chance of understanding Japanese since some take classes for it).

I very very rarely take part in the live chat itself even when I'm lucky enough to watch it live because of how uncomfortable it makes me. Imagine what it must be like for Chan.

Please consider this the next time you head into an idol's live stream or even Chan's. Hope you had a good week. 💚

• Replay of the live:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!