I'm really curious what the idol chatrooms look like this week

• Because you know there are a thousand kkt notices going off a night from all the chats they're sending each other, even just among Hybe idols.

This whole week has to feel like one extended fever dream for pretty much all idols; this kind of public war is literally unprecedented.

And at the end of it all, it seems to have garnered more support for NewJeans no matter what the outcome of Hybe vs. MHJ.

I don't know what the future holds for their music and management, but the public interest and support is ACTUALLY stronger than ever now.

I'm feeling a little better today despite my constant misery since the announcement of the audit and subsequent shit show :holding-back-tears:

• Imagine if there is a group chat with all/most Hybe idols.

• Nj not having any female friend for sure

But they got mhj so it's ok

You sure?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You might want to run that one back.

Imagine if there is a group chat with all/most Hybe idols.

We'll never know, but Hybe would never know either. It actually wouldn't surprise me if there were several different Hybe idol kkt chatrooms

• Any bad feelings aside, of course e edont know any of this people BUT

I don't see this not affecting their relationship, all the names of this groups are being dropped by adults who do not care about their relationship with each others

Maybe it will be nothing, but if it turn awkward, that also could not be surprising

It's just a possibility :pepestare:

• I don't think there will be much gossip in group chats. They're idols, they don't want these sort of things to be in writing to be leaked or used as blackmail in the future.

Most of the gossip will be discussed in person/over the phone to not leave records. Maybe text to a friend they 100% trust. But not to general group chats with heaps of members lol.

Even me in my corporate job, I will never shade my employer in writing in a group chat or private text with a colleague. It may not be an issue now but never know whats gonna happen in the future and used against me.

Edited 2 times, last by L0ok ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

and

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!