BoyNextDoor’s live encore stage on The Show today

• BoyNextDoor’s live encore stage on The Show today

BoyNextDoor’s live encore stage on The Show today BoyNextDoors-live-encore-stage-on-The-Show-today.jpg

Their thoughts on winning 1st place

1. After watching ILLIT and LE SSERAFIM, BoyNextDoor made me feel good

2. I don’t know their skills, but they have good stage performance skills. They can sing their own songs

3. At this level, I think they are the best in the 5th generation

5. The song seems difficult but they sing it so well

6. Even if I don’t know the original song, I know they sing well

7. This song is a bit difficult without AR but they sing it so well

8. The song is good and the live performance is good too

9. Is this a group created by Zico?

10. I guess Zico only chose talented guys, they’re really good

11. They even performed live using handheld microphones at university festivals

12. Seriously, they did well

13. These people are really good

Original post (1)

BoyNextDoor’s live encore stage on The Show today – Pannkpop

• You should also add the video OP

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just wanna point out how much better these boys have trained. There definitely are parts where they aren’t as confident (you can see it in their face and lower voice volume), but instead of just lowering their voice or completely singing out of key. They just decide to sing off key in a more comfortable range so they can actually hit a stable note and not strain.

ItILL’s problem was they decided to completely go quiet or strain a note, they knew they couldn’t hit and ended up sounding hella unstable and unpolished.

LSFM were dancing and a lot more adrenaline then a music show encore, so a little bit of instability is excusable.

Really happy for BND because they definitely are talented and their training shows.

• I'm happy they are gainning so much recognition nowdays, they deserve it.

:pepe-comfy:

“Plagiarism of intellectual property is a matter that must be judged according to reasonable standards and procedures, not an individual’s unilateral and distorted interpretation.” - Belift

Underwater - remake | Cute animal drawings, Fantasy dragon, Animal drawingsOcean with dragons, fish, and other animals having fun anime styleUnderwater - remake | Cute animal drawings, Fantasy dragon, Animal drawings

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!