For those hesitant to go to a kpop concert/ fan sign. I totally say go for it!

• I used to look at posts about peoples experience as a fan and wondering if they should attend a concert, world tour or fan sign experience. Wondering if its to cringy to go or to be seen at an event like that of your favourite artists. I always used to question about going (mostly cause I live in a small city and had to take two planes to go to Vancouver and stay a week to make the trip worth it), and I haven't took the test but I am very introverted, although my anxiety is better (INFP), plus my irrational fear of heights that comes from planes, I thought about going on and off. I never got the chance to see BlockB, MONSTA X, B.A.P or Seventeen because I always thought it would be cringy and just make me super uncomfortable, but there was a part of me who didn't want to miss the chance to see OnlyOneOf and have lots of regrets later.

I ended up buying two VVIP tickets (one for my Mum 😅) since I am getting a second contract job (Farm Work, that ends after October), and never buy anything for myself cause I'm pretty scared and deal with issues and anxiety.

Even if you think the same way I do, I totally think its worth it. In the end I had a ton of fun, cried a little (I got to stand right at the stage), there was even another Mum for mine to hang out with there which was awesome (super kind to my Mum despite her confusion) who was also there with her daughter, and the crowd had a variety of people, even one male fan who stood behind me did such a great job cheering the boys on in Korean!.

FanSign/ Hi Touch + Photo.

So for this part, I thought the fan sign would be longer so I kinda tried to study, 'its my first concert ever, thank you for coming. Stay healthy during promotions' but was kinda happy that it was shorter. I forgot my Korean and did have a panic attack in the car, but when I got there, the members were really smiley, 'thank you for coming!' (Two members flirted with everyone lol), I think its cause I dress like a boy and have short hair (based on my identity issues, it was kind of nice to feel validated in a way but I was able to do a heart pose with Rie in the single group photos!, he was so kind. There was a male fan there who looked incredible in a white shirt (lace?), it looked incredible on him.

I felt so safe and okay, some people were really dressed up so I did feel a little out of place in my varsity jacket, but during hi touch Junji was so enthusiastic! 'oh yeah!', 'hello!' and would high five people the hardest at the end. Getting to see them in person made me really jealous and want to work out harder on my biceps and upper body strength in general. It was so encouraging, I'm such a small bean I don't think I can get as wide shoulders as KB though lol.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk rant, I have taken two different planes and am now home, I am exhausted (maybe not the best idea to stand up at the stage for 3 hours 🤷‍♀️ ), but with all the steps I got in I'm resting.

Tip for new concert and fan sign goers: I totally recommend carrying a charger and deleting everything off your phone if your artists have long songs over 2 mins. Going to upload concert VCR later!.

It made me think differently about artists and appreciate the work they put in even more, I was tired after back to back to back to back flights within a span of 4 days, I couldn't imagine what a tour is like + dancing and live vocals.

Some of my photos can be found on the WeVerse OnlyOneof Community, my username there is 'ASongofStars', and also 'WaveofStars' on different communities (such as &Team, SVT for example).

(Please do not repost my photos or videos, thank you!~, Have a great week, I'm off to a friends birthday.)

Going to post the rest soon.

My Channel.

Fiłm0
    🐝 Hello and welcome~ This channel was originally created on November 2nd 2022 to post Vlive Archives of Groups that have been in my life at one point or ones…
    www.youtube.com

My Favourite:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OnlyOneOf SNS:

OnlyOneOf(온리원오브) (@onlyoneofofficial) • Instagram photos and videos
    563K Followers, 0 Following, 2,668 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from OnlyOneOf(온리원오브) (@onlyoneofofficial)
    www.instagram.com

Daum 카페

OnlyOneOf official on TikTok
    @onlyoneofofficial 2.2m Followers, 0 Following, 34.2m Likes - Watch awesome short videos created by OnlyOneOf official
    www.tiktok.com

OnlyOneOf official (@OnlyOneOf_twt) on X
    OnlyOneOf (온리원오브) 공식 트위터 계정입니다.
    twitter.com

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:black-heart::yellow-heart::black-heart::yellow-heart::black-heart::yellow-heart::black-heart::yellow-heart::black-heart::yellow-heart::black-heart:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!