AKB48 came to Korea - airport arrival video

• here they are

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• what are they here for

fanmeeting

• So many pretty girls!

Boy I gotta get into jpop one of these days lol.

Who's the girl at 1:35 who is walking solo by herself? Is she the leader or something?

sadly I don't know

you should check comments under video on youtube

or maybe go to twitter for some research

• Do they have their own plane?

Flying 48 people can't be cheap.

• ok. They did not bring the whole team

External Content twitter.com

• So many pretty girls!

Boy I gotta get into jpop one of these days lol.

Who's the girl at 1:35 who is walking solo by herself? Is she the leader or something?

Her name is Kashiwagi Yuki, she is HUGE in Japan, back when AKB48 sold 1M singles back to back.

Unfortunately, she is graduating rather soon.

External Content youtu.be

She centers AKB’s latest single, it is a very catchy and has a strong Jpop Idol type of feel.

• Her name is Kashiwagi Yuki, she is HUGE in Japan, back when AKB48 sold 1M singles back to back.

Unfortunately, she is graduating rather soon.

External Content youtu.be

She centers AKB’s latest single, it is a very catchy and has a strong Jpop Idol type of feel.

Do you maybe know who's that small girl with orange hair? She wears black cap

• Sadly with AKB48 is when you acctually start to recoginze a girl they "graduate" and are gone. But I must say I have not been able to pick out any girls from the AKB48 the last couple of years.

• Do you maybe know who's that small girl with orange hair? She wears black cap

That’s Mukaichi Mion, pretty popular, not at Kashiwagi Yuki’s level where basically all of Japan knows or have heard of her.

Mion was the former GM of the whole franchise, her stage presence is top tier.

Damn man, I like Japanese idols because they just have fun while performing, and don’t stress about anything else.

Hope that helped.

• thank you!

you helped a lot, I was pretty sure that when scrolling through Instagram accounts I saw her and yap it's her!

she's super pretty and has amazing body proportions

External Content www.instagram.com

overall if you know so much about AKB then which members are currently most popular in Japan?

• overall if you know so much about AKB then which members are currently most popular in Japan?

Yukirin (Kashiwagi Yuki) but, she's leaving the group. The runner up is Yuiyui (Oguri Yui), the girl in stripped dress and black cap at 0:37. Other outstanding ones popular wise are Yuiri (Murayama Yuiri - the girl with black jacket at 0:44) and Naru (Kurano Narumi - the short girl in stripped hat at 0:37)

• Yukirin (Kashiwagi Yuki) but, she's leaving the group. The runner up is Yuiyui (Oguri Yui), the girl in stripped dress and black cap at 0:37. Other outstanding ones popular wise are Yuiri (Murayama Yuiri - the girl with black jacket at 0:44) and Naru (Kurano Narumi - the short girl in stripped hat at 0:37)

Yukirin’s level of popularity is waaaay to high compared to the other members.

The only one to come close to her is Honda Hitomi but she already left and is in hiatus.

Members wise Yuiri is very popular IN the fandom not so much with the general public. She doesn’t have the visuals but fans love her for her personality and determination, it is basically her loyal fanbase that got her to the front row.

Yuiyui is the current face of AKB, I like her a lot, great center.

Narumi is somehow popular but niche, she is the current GM and is alright I guess.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!