Bang Si Hyuk shares pictures of Hybe Japan new office

• GKXQDe3aMAAamjD?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Great, now take care of your artists, HLJ. One of them is getting dragged through the mud and the fandom is having an internal meltdown and they're busy taking photo ops in their new office. 🥲 I fucking hate HLJ so much. 🥲🥲🥲

(Luné were NOT pleased with HLJ well before the current issue. They're the fucking worst for real.)

• Great, now take care of your artists, HLJ. One of them is getting dragged through the mud and the fandom is having an internal meltdown and they're busy taking photo ops in their new office. 🥲 I fucking hate HLJ so much. 🥲🥲🥲

(Luné were NOT pleased with HLJ well before the current issue. They're the fucking worst for real.)

Well, this is hybe. If you didnt give much profits to the company and selling a lots of albums, the whole company especially the higher ups basically will giving you no shit. Hlj might debuted a new group sooner and if they're doing well than &team or expected to do well than them, Hlj will have their own version of Fromis which already kinda looks like that now.

As a Luné myself I wish they would say something to give us some kind of answer. I personally don't care of K is dating or not but I know that may not be the case for all fans.

It is really nice to see this new office though, I hope the upcoming artists and staff are treated well here.

• As a Luné myself I wish they would say something to give us some kind of answer. I personally don't care of K is dating or not but I know that may not be the case for all fans.

It is really nice to see this new office though, I hope the upcoming artists and staff are treated well here.

I personally don't need an answer because it's his private life but I do wish HLJ would show some sort of public support for him, like Source did for Kazuha. Just show that they have his back and are willing to combat rumors and invasions of privacy. Even if it's a, "we don't comment on artists' personal lives." Anything! Most fans are handling this in a mature way, but some big accounts on Twitter have turned their backs on K. I think a supportive statement from the company would help at least a little.

• Well, this is hybe. If you didnt give much profits to the company and selling a lots of albums, the whole company especially the higher ups basically will giving you no shit. Hlj might debuted a new group sooner and if they're doing well than &team or expected to do well than them, Hlj will have their own version of Fromis which already kinda looks like that now.

I do worry about this. HLJ hasn't supported &TEAM as well as they could have. There's been so much incompetence at that label and the group has really been mismanaged. Right now, it's getting to the point where K is kind of carrying the group on his back in a Chuu situation, IMO. He's constantly booked with solo promo gigs from early in the morning until night. The least the company can do is show their support for him publicly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!