Can you tell which one is the ace dancer in this group?

• Without doing any background check.

Can you tell the ace dancer in this group?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

just for fun

• autumnleaf_soshi

Changed the title of the thread from “Can you tell the ace dancer in this group?” to “Can you tell which one is the ace dancer in this group?”.
  • I was so distracted because they all seemed to dance well!

But, to answer this thread, I think the girl with hoodie and black shorts plus the girl with green pants did the best. Out of these two, I don't know because they seemed equal in ability! :sweat:  :/

• The one in front at 0:51 in khakki(?) style pants stood out to me, but the one in green pants has great flow.

Same. I think that girl is the best, even tho neither of them are exceptional, but she has the best flow and movements.

I'm no dancer, but I know that the most important thing is the flow and how you create the movements, not only with your upper body but with the lower body as well. Bot has to move like water. At least this is what a real dancer told me.

The girl in the green pants were good too, but the other girl was smoother. The other too felt a bit forced and robotic, I don't really know what word I should use. 😅

This is what I'm trying to say, btw. The two best female dancer in Kpop, probably. Their movements are freakin' smooth.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!