Illit- Super Real Me has the highest 1st week sales of a Girl Group Debut in the history of Hanteo

• I'll call them flops if they can't surpass that record with 10 versions of album tbh. ILLIT only has 2 versions plus 1 weverse version and already selling that much.

you guys seriously think this means anything? actually this is real representation of their fanbase majority of their fans are pretty young so it's gonna take a while for them to have a bigger selling power.

but hey who knows they might do better in their first week sales Idk but I think the amount of version works better for bigger groups not rookie groups like them. illit has the support of enhypen stans, and other hybe stans so I wouldn't call them flops.

• I guess they did have a lot of pre debut hype and expectation. YamaChwan is too one dimensional in his understanding of kpop and their debuts looks like.

So did Babymonster.

How did that turn out?

Good music plus good concepts plus good management equals good results. And nobody is doing that better than Hybe in the girl group space.

These results still don't compare to what NewJeans did, who had a real time all kill with TWO songs at the top of every chart, and had their entire debut album charting for weeks, and Hype Boy TODAY is still in the top 30, and they did that with a surprise debut that had no teasers or a whole ass reality competition show to introduce them, so it's not the gotcha moment you and a couple Blinks think it is.

• Like I said your understanding of hype is too 1D. 👀

• Like I said your understanding of hype is too 1D. 👀

Okay

Nobody manipulates the charts as well as Hybe, we can only agree with that. Here is an example of how TWS has good album sales, has been charting in the top of Melon for a month, and there are fewer subscribers to their groups than expected. And this group is now in second place on this chart.

I appreciate it

• imo NJ and Illit are targeting a niche, call it kpop high school musical or whatever, and relative to other new girl groups its doing fantastic globally. But it is still a niche. If YGE actually ever gets their act together and succeeds with a new hip-hop group, they will be more successful because hip-hop is not a niche.

Hi,

Has YGE had a "hip-hop" group? Genuine question - What's Hiphop to you?

-knysom

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!