Illit magnetic mv discussion

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i saw a lot of you saying you really didn't like the mv but i liked it.

i think it was definitely inspired by the backrooms and liminal space ideas, which i thought was really cool. it fits with the dreaminess of the song and i think it's different to see it in a kpop song.

it's dark and dreamy, and a little scary, but also girlish. i mean it doesn't really have anything to do with the lyrics of the song, but mvs often don't

i was also surprised to see that it didn't really have anything anime or sailormoony about it, which is what i think a lot of us were expecting. i'm wondering if this dreamy-strange concept is going to be something they continue to go for, or if it's just a one time thing.

either way i liked it and am happy with it

• I found the song not intersting tbh. Sure they are charting on melon (probably due to initial hype) but i don't really see that much potential in that song. Song gives me early loona songs vibes but its worse than those loona songs.

• Feels kinda low effort but I think it's entirely due to the aesthetics they are trying to create. It's less interesting to watch because this concept has been on rinsed and repeat for a while now.

I found their performance more engaing to watch instead (but god the lipsync is heavy on this one). And the dreamy concept you mentioned is more visible here on stage setup vs MV.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Feels kinda low effort but I think it's entirely due to the aesthetics they are trying to create. It's less interesting to watch because this concept has been on rinsed and repeat for a while now.

I found their performance more engaing to watch instead (but god the lipsync is heavy on this one). And the dreamy concept you mentioned is more visible here on stage setup vs MV.

External Content youtu.be

yeah the stage was really pretty and i liked the outfits a lot too

yeah i don't think they sang at all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!