last four members of tripleS - teaser - S21 to be revealed on 1st April!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I have no idea who they are or even if we will recognize any from survival shows etc.

Don't Knetz usually spoil these things by now?

But I have a WAAAY out of the box prediction and it would actually tie into their debut song

Odds of my theory being correct is less than me winning the Lottery but here it is anyway;

• Okay... I'm wondering if these girls have good contracts or if we have a loona 2.0 on our hands tbh

well they have that one deal with company which is on real estate market and it seems like they are sponsoring housing for girls

as for other things they have 'objekts', fans are basically buying virtual/digital photocards

also when there are gravity events fans are paying/using their 'como' to vote

it's kind of similar to akorns here, but pretty sure you need to pay for few things first to get some amount of como

• well they have that one deal with company which is on real estate market and it seems like they are sponsoring housing for girls

as for other things they have 'objekts', fans are basically buying virtual/digital photocards

also when there are gravity events fans are paying/using their 'como' to vote

it's kind of similar to akorns here, but pretty sure you need to pay for few things first to get some amount of como

I'm glad. I hope they find more success, Generation and their newer songs were good!

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• I'm glad. I hope they find more success, Generation and their newer songs were good!

they need one good song which will go viral in Korea

and then hopefully deal with some fashion brand

and they will be set

• A fansite dedicated to tripleS has allegedly observed former Girls Planet 999 participant, Gu Yiz Hou entering the MODHAUS building.

• A fansite dedicated to tripleS has allegedly observed former Girls Planet 999 participant, Gu Yiz Hou entering the MODHAUS building.

that's interesting

• Please don't be true. I love triple s music but it's not the place for her to join. Bad career move if it happens

External Content x.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Please don't be true. I love triple s music but it's not the place for her to join. Bad career move if it happens

External Content x.com

for longevity in kpop it's good

after all she wasn't doing much in recent years

and she still can go and do some mcing and other work in Japan

External Content x.com

also people are assuming this just by the mark/bruise on leg

same thing mentioned here with different girl, much more possible btw.

• for longevity in kpop it's good

after all she wasn't doing much in recent years

and she still can go and do some mcing and other work in Japan

She was jobless? But still joining a nugu group won't help. I thought she was doing well in Japan.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• She was jobless? But still joining a nugu group won't help. I thought she was doing well in Japan.

it's not like that

she graduated from AKB48 on January 26th 2024

but previous to that well AKB had performances, and she also was doing some MC job but that was it

there were no 'musical'/new releases plans for her

so if she wants to stay active as an Idol that might be her last chance to be a part of a group, and to that not just group of Koreans but also a group which has lots of Japanese members

• S21 will be revealed on 1st April

only Modhaus can be mad enough to drop new member teaser on Prima Aprillis day lol

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “last four members of tripleS - teaser” to “last four members of tripleS - teaser - S21 to be revealed on 1st April!”.
  • I doubt is Hitomi.

But many TripleS accounts are into the theory.

But many of the accounts are just reaching trying to prove their fave candidates are going to be part of the group

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!