This why I can't take ARMYs seriously lmaoo

• Yes, and according to the ones boycotting logic- if you dont ur a Zionist and are against Palestine for streaming BTS and other HYBE artists music :pepe-clown-gear:

well damn

guess who's been listening to BTS's entire discography and also that of TXT & ENHYPEN

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• They started with boycotting the merch. Fine. But it escalated, and now they're acting like BTS can predict the future and somehow magically solve the problems of the world.

because they have lost the plot completely

first they started with merch boycotting & calling out scooter, which many were willing to join (me included)

but they have come to a point where they are making it all about bts & not helping palestinians

you can follow BDS boycot list, donate, sign petitions,... but if you're not willing to block bts (and other hybe groups) on spotify, you are chosing kpop over morals and pro-zionist.

Right...
    That sounds annoying as fck and they generally are huge douchebags but... from you two said it sounds like they are just being annoying twats, but nothing that is report worthy (or goes against Twitters TOS). It STILL sounds like abusing the report system to remove speech you don't like?

A lot of those boycott accounts started dogpiling, bullying, and reporting the accounts of ARMY who questioned their strategies. Happened to a couple of my friends. That's why those accounts are getting reported now. People got tired of being bullied by them.

Now that's better context honestly.

So it sounds like both sides of the argument are weaponising the reporting feature?

• the way half the ones boycotting are hypocrites. they’re yelling at armys to boycott bts but go and stream other hybe groups.

Some people are already being exposed for being multis at best and antis at worst, which should surprise exactly nobody.

It's Twitter. About half the people seem to pretend to be something they're not anyway.

Also, OP here is always seems to start some drama, so blocked.

• Right...
    That sounds annoying as fck and they generally are huge douchebags but... from you two said it sounds like they are just being annoying twats, but nothing that is report worthy (or goes against Twitters TOS). It STILL sounds like abusing the report system to remove speech you don't like?

Now that's better context honestly.

So it sounds like both sides of the argument are weaponising the reporting feature?

personally, i haven't reported anyone yet in this situation,

but not only is this group of people harassing non-hybe boycot armys & insinuating malicious/harmful rumours about bts, they are becoming extremer and extremer. i have already seen some things that could end really badly.

reporting tweets that fit the report options isn't weaponising the feature (this counts ofcourse for both sides)

• personally, i haven't reported anyone yet in this situation,

but not only is this group of people harassing non-hybe boycot armys & insinuating malicious/harmful rumours about bts, they are becoming extremer and extremer. i have already seen some things that could end really badly.

reporting tweets that fit the report options isn't weaponising the feature (this counts ofcourse for both sides)

The weaponisong aspect is that it's widely known that on most social media, mass reporting is much more likely to get something nuked, even if it DOESNT breach tos. Automated systems think something must be "bad" and delete. People know this so they know mass reporting works to remove what they don't like. Same with "clear the searches".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!