Did yawl know Young Posse can sing??????

• Damn my favorite song from them keeps changing. Is this the best song on album???

It doesn't even matter cause I'm buying this fucking physical.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Do you like this one SleepingGiant ?

• Do you like this one SleepingGiant ?

It's nice, I like slower ballads like this

Side note - I looked up the members and was shocked that Sunhye was the oldest and Jieun the Youngest and she is one of the youngest Idols in Kpop, was not expecting either of those things I genuinely assumed Sunhye was the Maknae from the little I had watched

• Damn my favorite song from them keeps changing. Is this the best song on album???

It doesn't even matter cause I'm buying this fucking physical.

RBW collecting vocally talented Idols like Pokemons, but they're keep forgetting to promote them, LOL.🤣

It's nice, I like slower ballads like this

This isn't a ballad, it's more like a slow R&B reggaeton.

Who are these nugus? Threads about them have been popping up recently :cursing: :cursing:

They debuted 5 months ago, dude, don't call them nugus! Not everyone is lucky to be overhyped before their debut. :cursing:

• It's nice, I like slower ballads like this

Side note - I looked up the members and was shocked that Sunhye was the oldest and Jieun the Youngest and she is one of the youngest Idols in Kpop, was not expecting either of those things I genuinely assumed Sunhye was the Maknae from the little I had watched

Yeah I can't believe Jieun is that young. She doesn't look it at all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!