Some Kpop songs are just timeless

• These songs if released today wouldn't outdated at all. They are just timeless in my view :borahae:<3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought you were going to further back with that title lol

I forgot to add Apink ''LUV'' but here you go :borahae:

• We should only mention songs that are AT LEAST 10 years old! I mean, this is about "being timeless", right? 😅

Anyway, this is my TOP5 list! NOT IN ORDER! Wonder what you're going to say about these songs, tho. 🤣

For the record, all of these were massive hits back then!

External Content youtu.be

• KARA - STEP M/V
    카라(KARA) 3rd album 'STEP''STEP' Music Video#카라 #KARA #스텝 #STEP#박규리 #한승연 #구하라 #니콜 #강지영 #Gyuri #Seungyeon #Hara #Nicole #Jiyoung Official KARAHomepage : http:/...
    youtu.be

gotta include step by kara in a list of timeless songs

• Taste OP. I love all these songs.

Rough or Me Gustas are timeless too.

• a timeless classic by Fiestar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!