In which of those warm coastal towns in US would you live?

• Which one would you pick? Garden City seems interesting

Hampton, and Gulfport sounds like a nice mix of coastal town with all things that you kind find in much bigger cities

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Non since rent and food is expensive in the US, they also have a shit health insurance and if you lose your job you might aswell end up homeless too

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Non since rent and food is expensive in the US, they also have a shit health insurance and if you lose your job you might aswell end up homeless too

I live in the U.S.

I worked hard and paid for my own education.

I have a good job with excellent health benefits.

I own my own home and don’t pay rent.

AKP loves to play the U.S sucks card.

• Ok if you think so, than tell me, how many thousands do you pay for visiting the doctor, the dentist, your medications, average food consumption per person per month, your gas/electricity/water bill, what do you do if you would lose your job and can't pay for stuff no more?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Ok if you think so, than tell me, how many thousands do you pay for visiting the doctor, the dentist, your medications, average food consumption per person per month, your gas/electricity/water bill, what do you do if you would lose your job and can't pay for stuff no more?

You don't seem to understand that you get what you pay for in terms of health insurance. Just because homeless people can't afford decent insurance, that doesn't mean everyone else can't. If you lose your job, you look for another one, same as in any other country. Average cost of living varies by state, but it isn't outrageously high for most people.

Cost of Living Index by Country 2024

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!