After gaining access to my iphone 4, I realized how big a ATEEZ & NCT stan I was back then, shocked no MX yet!

• I found my old iphone recently after moving into a new condo apartment (my previous place just got so unsafe, many accidents, sho*tings etc like that), and I discovered a bunch of stuff I haven't seen in years like my telescope and space stuff for example. But my brother happened to come across a box filled with our electornics. (Nintendo 64 Game Console and games, Pokemon Stuff and more). Amongst the phone chargers we found our old iphones, I had an iphone 4 till I was 15, then I got an iphone 6s when I was 17 because of the screen damage on the 4 after dropping it in winter).

I was surprised to see how much BoyFriend (BF), BlockB, B.A.P, MadTown, UNIQ, NCT, Winner, EXO and BTS stuff was on it though, even went to previews on itunes and was able to come across my old music wishlist that included a bunch of ATEEZ stuff! (forgot how big of an ATINY I was tbh), I'm shocked at how there was no Pentagon and Monsta X though! Which might have been for the better, Kihyun often tells us not to watch No Mercy or older stuff 😅 :ooo-bee:

I came across Tens 'New Heroes' in my music wishlist and a couple things from ATEEZ, also realized I followed SVT on SoundCloud in their pre debut days when only the hip hop team was pushing out tracks. Tb completely honest, I didn't know they had social media like YouTube or Instagram at the time so I was out of the loop for a lot of stuff and milestones in all honesty! but boy did I listen to that a ton.

Anyways its pretty late here, and a snowstorm is on its way here so my internet and stuff is going to be pretty bad for the next little while, have an incredible week everyone, stay healthy always! ✌🏻🤟🏻

• Ateez in the combination of an Iphone 4 felt a bit wrong to me.......

It's always a bit fun to find old stuff you had or used in your early stage of life, and it's also hard to throw things away even if a lot is pointless thing to keep. But keeping my old computers from the 80-90ies at my mothers place, even if I'm +40 today....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!