its zuzu!!

• hi guys

or maybe not if you don't remember me. but i took a looong break from allkpop

but I'm back now, well, sort of. i realized i left behind a lot of good friends on here. and i wanted to come back and reconnect a bit <3

i missed you guysss

I'm mostly active on discord so hmu if you guys want to be friends with me there :red-heart:

𝖐𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖆 𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖓 𝖌𝖚𝖓, 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖒 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊

• a very very long minute lol

how's things

yes indeed.

things are good, I'm in college now, umm doing other stuff too i guess

how are you

• yes indeed.

things are good, I'm in college now, umm doing other stuff too i guess

how are you

college student? nice!!!

geez time flies when you you're having fun

well it is like 3 years since I joined AKP and started the KMC lol

well I am now the father of TWO boys so there's that

• I'm good! I'm glad your back.

thats good!! thank you so much

its nice to see you too i hope you're doing well now

• oh that's amazing, congrats selfmate. how old is he? and I'm guessing your first is probably in first grade now? or something equivalent to that?

• oh that's amazing, congrats selfmate. how old is he? and I'm guessing your first is probably in first grade now? or something equivalent to that?

the youngest will be one next month and you care indeed correct the older one started year 1 this year lol

how's college life? partying it up

studying hard or hardly studying? lol

• the youngest will be one next month and you care indeed correct the older one started year 1 this year lol

how's college life? partying it up

studying hard or hardly studying? lol

cute cute I'm happy for you

oh its fine, I've definitely been up to my usual homebody activities mostly

I've been in a few relationships/situationships here and there but i have yet to find "the one"

soo yes, studying very, very hard.

• zuzuflop :cursing:

hii

have you talked to the other blinks lately? I've been meaning to get in contact with them

• I catched up with some of them. They still alive and kicking!! :cursing: :cursing:

lol good to know, i have yet to stop by in the guild. i will soon though

• ZUUUUUUUUUUUU

• cute cute I'm happy for you

oh its fine, I've definitely been up to my usual homebody activities mostly

I've been in a few relationships/situationships here and there but i have yet to find "the one"

soo yes, studying very, very hard.

thanks

you enjoying the college experience? like living in a dorm or with roommates or still at home?

"situationships" that's what they call it these days huh? interesting

you're like 18 you're aren't neo and don't need to find the one - just experience life and enjoy the journey

btw what are you studying? like your degree/major

• Something with the source. That name is forbidden here :cursing: :cursing:,

What happened to your old account? Your aesthetics on that :cursing:

oh i think i know what you're talking about, tyty! do you have an account there too?

uhh long story short i needed to get away from here so i got rid of it lol

• i am at home still lol, going to a college nearby rn, saving up so i can transfer to a better university in the city

"situationships" are basically the peak of the dating experience in 2024. not a very high peak, or enjoyable, but it works very well for emotionally unavailable people or people who want everything a relationship has to offer without actually having to be tied down... i guess ^^

you know you say that, but every aspect of life is telling me to get my shit together rn so thats what i be doing lol

finance, same as what i had told you guys back then too !!

• so forgive an old boomer but basically causal dating? like a relationship without commitments??

you've been gone for over a year you expect me to remember your college choice??? lol

R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y!!! (just wait till you have children)

• so forgive an old boomer but basically causal dating? like a relationship without commitments??

you've been gone for over a year you expect me to remember your college choice??? lol

R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y!!! (just wait till you have children)

yes, exactly lol

idk i just thought you would fondly remember me, evidently not :rolleyes:

i feel like im raising kids already with my youngest sister and cousins lmao

• yes, exactly lol

idk i just thought you would fondly remember me, evidently not :rolleyes:

i feel like im raising kids already with my youngest sister and cousins lmao

I do have fond memories of you

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

parentified???

• I do have fond memories of you

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

parentified???

SELFMATE YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF A PLAYLIST I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKING BEFORE MY NAP THANK YOU I COMPLETELY FORGOT

been since like middle school lol

• SELFMATE YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF A PLAYLIST I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKING BEFORE MY NAP THANK YOU I COMPLETELY FORGOT

been since like middle school lol

see helpful as always lol

damn...that sucks - how soon can you move out?

• see helpful as always lol

damn...that sucks - how soon can you move out?

fr tysm ur a lifesaver i would have cried if i forgot about the playlist and remembered on my deathbed. you saved me from going vibeless

idk, rn my main priority is making sure school is set properly. latest/worst case scenario likely when I'm done with uni. that or next year in the fall I'll have to dorm for school

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!